Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolute fucking pussy cuck faggots in the gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
most people in the gym don’t push themselves to failure because they don’t wanna be “cringe” or “tryhards”. They also don’t want to sweat or get their face red because they’re scared of what foids will think when they see their face. I’m one of the only people in the fucking gym right now that’s actually red and clearly pushing myself. I just hate this fucking faggotry. All because foids will have a regard bastard fucking opinion about what guys look like. FUCK. WHY CANT THEY APPRECIATE HARD WORK. WHY ARE THEY REPULSED BY A MAN WHO WORKS HARD

No failure for your face.

It feels good to work out till failure, the pain feels good, always worked out till failure

Most Man go to the Gym to Impress Woman . And even Big Woman have an Ego These Days.

All that effort to get a Curvy Woman that might not be Loyal at Times :feelskek:

If you can afford it get your own weights and gear

You're a muslimbro right? Can't you find segregated gyms nearby? I would lose my mind if I had foids training around me.

You're a muslimbro right? Can't you find segregated gyms nearby? I would lose my mind if I had foids training around me.
I'm Muslim too. Wish we had them here. Foids wearing tight clothes is Haram to watch and ragefuel.

I pushed myself so hard that I got tendon damage. No gymmaxxing for my currycel genetics though, even on roids.

Working out till failure makes me feel high. I see guys going light reps a lot and don’t understand why they wouldn’t want to feel that pain the next day.

It's because they don't need to. They have good genetics so they can do less and get more muscle. I would have to be a steroid monster to get half of their physique but I don't wanna die just yet.

Gym isn't for working out to them, it's for clout chasing to normgroids

They need some confidence fuel

But most are not even that advanced to that level.

I’m the dude that you hear screaming in the gym at 1 AM being like “fuck!”

I make sure I lift heavier weights every time I go and I don’t stop until I feel my muscles pushing the veins out from my skin as I look at myself in the mirror telling myself, “one more rep or else you’re gay”