Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolute classic - female with cerebral palsy shares her life as an 'incel' - this has probably been posted before but w/e

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer

one of the comments is a story from a female with cerebral palsy, she claims to be 'just like us but without the hate' lmao. she has no mention of ever having had a romantic relationship in her op -

To all of those in the comments trying to defend these people on the basis that "there's only so much rejection a person can take," let me tell you a little story about my own romantic life - or lack thereof. I'm a 24 year-old female; I was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at birth. This is a common neurological disorder that affects movement and motor function, making it impossible for me to walk, or perform certain everyday activities, without some kind of mobility aide, or hours of extra time. I was also formally diagnosed with clinical depression around the time I started high school. High school - as in, the time one begins to discover their sexuality, and have a desire to enter into a romantic and/or sexual relationship. Because I was a quiet, shy, and relatively 'to myself' kid. save for regular interactions with a few close friends - one of whom I had known for years, and felt I was falling madly in love with - most people who had never interacted with me would assume that because my body wasn't in 'proper working order' that I was intellectually challenged as well. For a prime example, I was walking through the gym and took a few less-than-innocent peeks at the boy's basketball team - because I was a teenager, and I was attracted to boys. Their coach saw me and said - in a really ... sacrum voice; the kind you'd use when talking to a toddler: "Are you looking at the boys, sweetie?" That friend I was absolutely crazy about? Rejected me, because he saw the prospect of dating me as some kind of embarrassment - and that wasn't my insecurity talking, either. He told me this, to my face. I'd come to believe that no one would ever see me as a sexual being. Many more rejections and failed romantic pursuits later, and I withdrew into myself. I accepted the fact that being loved and having sex weren't possible for me. And, yeah - that made me sad, but I never stopped trying to find joy in my everyday life, through hobbies, through friends, through family events, through pursuing a degree - because I understood that the absence of sex, romantic love, dating - wasn't the end all, be all. I was still very lonely, and very self-deprecating (and still struggle/d with depression) - but, I never channeled these feelings into the kind of hatred that would cause me to tear down strangers, or hate the entirety of humanity, or want to cause people bodily harm. Hell, before I left high school, I even managed to forgive my former friend - because as much as his rejection stung, and as much as he chose the absolute worst way to go about it - I understood that he couldn't help how he didn't feel about me. I understand loneliness, and pain, and sexual frustration, and the feeling of being completely discredited as a potential partner as much, if not more, than any of these so-called "incels." And, I can honestly say that they DO NOT have my sympathy. At best, these guys are pathetic, self-entitled brats. At worst, they're absolute monsters. Either way, they have no understanding of how the world works.

But I knew better. I KNEW AS AN ABSOLUTE FACT before even looking that if I scroll down to see her responses, there would be mention of a relationship. and what do you know...
Desirae8 months ago (edited)
I didn't include this in the OP, because I didn't want to be attacked - or accused of 'bragging' - but, once I stopped placing so much emphasis on a LACK of love, and worked at getting "I'm just inherently unloveable" out of my head - I started seeing an amazing guy - it's going on 6 years now - and we're getting married next June. THAT is the reason why incels cannot have relationships. They're spending what could be a great life - given some self-reflection - obsessing over what they DON'T have - or worse, what they THINK THEY'RE ENTITLED TO. This only leads to anger at innocent people - because obviously women can't sense that you're slowly becoming unhinged and have an ego the size of Rhode Island. They're just not bothering with you because they're way too into CHAD. It's sickening.

old news, i know, just reaffirming that you (and myself) are fucked.

Last edited:
Tbh it is indeed old news, any kind of foid can get a relationship. There was an armless and legless foid who had a bf even.

Also I want to brutally deepthroat the foid in that video tbh.

An incel foid does not exist. Women by DESIGN. Will always be more valuable than men. So by DESIGN even the ugliest foid will be like x10 more valuable than the ugliest man. Their reproductive system is more limited and slow (But as useful as a mans). A man can produce sperm infinitely and can inseminate multiple foids in a fast amount of time. A women can only produce a baby every 9 months. This causes an "imbalance". 10 dead men is not the same as 10 dead women. Another man can replace another man. But another women will take a year almost to replace the other woman

Women can't be incel. Don't fall for that nonsense. Every woman out there can have a boyfriend. But if you are not a good-looking man, forget it. You'll never get anyone.

You can see from the pictures on her wall how "incel" she is.
Next time try to bypass youtube, the point is to not give her views.

Last edited:
If she's an incel I'm a 10/10 gigachad

I know a foid with cerebral palsy and a host of other physical and mental issues and she she can get a boyfriend.

lol, typical bullshit

Normies talk among themselves about what their misconceptions of incels are. None of them have bothered to actually come here and read the day-to-day musings of incels and to truly understand what we're saying. Some paedophile soy bunshin :soy::soy::soy: from IT will make a larp account here, shitpost about raping women or growing them in vats or something, post it on IT and they all pretend 100% of us are like this, when in reality I can't think of a single user here who is anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back