Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute Banger of a Greycel

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
This nigga @ClownCharizard6774 ....

Unable to detect the most obvious of sarcasm and appears quite childish.

Obsessed with cartoons and talks about their attractive characters.... the MALE ones....

Why tf did they make Brooklyn the gargoyle sexy af? Are they trying to keep the hypergamy status up?
*John cena sticks head out from greenscreen* ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

and also a third instance of questionable gay stuff but I couldn't find it again...

Greycels need to be watched over and POLICED.. sorry bub.. just how it is.. we must ENFORCE our incel forum culture...

I dont trust any greycels period.

except if they like Gorillas

20200711 080502

This greycel will eventaully end up reminding knajjd of his own rampant homosexuality... ClownCharizard will be the next punching bag for Knajjd's war with himself.... I don't mind Knajjd however as he cleans up the trash, regardless of his exact personal motivations

ban that larper fag

This greycel will eventaully end up reminding knajjd of his own rampant homosexuality... ClownCharizard will be the next punching bag for Knajjd's war with himself.... I don't mind Knajjd however as he cleans up the trash regardless of his exact personal motivations
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep it up, man. This is funny.

This greycel will eventaully end up reminding knajjd of his own rampant homosexuality... ClownCharizard will be the next punching bag for Knajjd's war with himself.... I don't mind Knajjd however as he cleans up the trash, regardless of his exact personal motivations

Calm down.

Elab on "personal motivations" :feelsgah: :feelskek:

preach bleach reach!

Elab on "personal motivations" :feelsgah: :feelskek:

As I said, an INTERNAL war with HIMSELF..... expressed OUTWARDS as a crusade against questionable users.. the job still gets DONE, so I guess it's ok...

don't be a snitch though

over

op killed him

Brutal knajjdpill:feelskek:

Dat sum cold shit, nigga

He was the only content this forum had to offer as of late. You @78980n, are responsible for his death
Mad pepe png 8

another greycel bites the dust

How tf did i oulast @ClownCharizard6774 ?

And he is banned
Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Knajjd after reading this
Tenor 29