Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Above average NT guy vs shy Male Model

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★
i was watching love island season 5 when a scene caught my attention

View: https://youtu.be/ucKd5SV9vK8

protagonists in this video are:

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa

george rains the male model

he looks like a 2 points lower version of a young dolph lundgren for fuck sake.

He has a GREAT jawline, GREAT facial structure, muscular, well trained.
This guy legit looks like he is from a Nazi propaganda poster

stevie bradley the NT above average looking guy

isnt trained, just an above average white male and look like a older malcolm in the middle

the above average guy kisses Lucie so fast and he even admits that he is not as good looking as the other guy . ( 0:29)

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa makes out with the guy who is one of the ugliest there ( you can check the rest of the cast), and she even says that it's about personality and with the hot guy she is bored because he is too shy.

Imagine being this hot guy

You workout take care of yourself and you compete with this guy who does not even workout ,he is uglier than you and he even kisses the girl you like before you.

but, why?

Well, Looks theory isn't bullshit, that guy still looks good

If he looked like Steve Buscemi she wouldn't even sit with him, let alone kiss him back

Looks theory is legit, NTness is legit, but there's something bigger you guys don't realize yet. BETA vs ALPHA conduct = the law of sexual selection and elimination. It's as valid in the wild as in civilization

-Alpha male isn't being distant, tough and antisocial like a discarded brick on a corner relying on your looks like the blonde guy
-Alpha male is conquering behavior like what the other guy did

Of course a hot girl like her is not going to be all over a guy - even if he is a chad - if said guy is walking around silent and distant masking his paralyzing insecurities with his aloofness. That is the opposite of alpha behavior. It signals a beta instead!

When it's a battle between a 6/10 confident non pussy guy that just goes for it, and a 7/10 reserved pussy bitch expecting his big chin to do everything, the 6/10wins

Contrary to what incels here believe, women wont wait for gigachad forever

If Chad doesnt do anything and there is a semi-decent guy who has the balls to "conquer" her, she will fuck him instead

Hell, I had such situations in my life several times where a worse looking (but more determined) guy stole the girl from guys because they waited for too long and were too beta to escalate, even though she was into them at first.

imagine watching something so cucked. normie trait.

The fact that you HAVE to act like a rapist will never not be ragefuel

the guy she picked is a mogger jfl

View attachment 1185555
View attachment 1185556

View attachment 1185557

View attachment 1185558

View attachment 1185559

isnt trained, just an above average white male and look like a older malcolm in the middle

View attachment 1185560

the above average guy kisses Lucie so fast and he even admits that he is not as good looking as the other guy . ( 0:29)

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa makes out with the guy who is one of the ugliest there ( you can check the rest of the cast), and she even says that it's about personality and with the hot guy she is bored because he is too shy.

View attachment 1185561

You workout take care of yourself and you compete with this guy who does not even workout ,he is uglier than you and he even kisses the girl you like before you.

but, why?

If he looked like Steve Buscemi she wouldn't even sit with him, let alone kiss him back

Looks theory is legit, NTness is legit, but there's something bigger you guys don't realize yet. BETA vs ALPHA conduct = the law of sexual selection and elimination. It's as valid in the wild as in civilization

-Alpha male isn't being distant, tough and antisocial like a discarded brick on a corner relying on your looks like the blonde guy

Of course a hot girl like her is not going to be all over a guy - even if he is a chad - if said guy is walking around silent and distant masking his paralyzing insecurities with his aloofness. That is the opposite of alpha behavior. It signals a beta instead!

When it's a battle between a 6/10 confident non pussy guy that just goes for it, and a 7/10 reserved pussy bitch expecting his big chin to do everything, the 6/10wins

If Chad doesnt do anything and there is a semi-decent guy who has the balls to "conquer" her, she will fuck him instead

Hell, I had such situations in my life several times where a worse looking (but more determined) guy stole the girl from guys because they waited for too long and were too beta to escalate, even though she was into them at first.

>Believing dating shows

Bruh

View attachment 1185555
View attachment 1185556

View attachment 1185557

View attachment 1185558

View attachment 1185559

View attachment 1185560

View attachment 1185561

but, why?

They put her with the ugly guy to make incels think they have a chance and because it’s more exciting.

If viewers wanted to see a foid getting with a Chad, they’d go outside.

View attachment 1185555
View attachment 1185556

View attachment 1185557

View attachment 1185558

View attachment 1185559

View attachment 1185560

View attachment 1185561

but, why?

Also, why are you watching dating shows? They’re made for foids and soyboys.

NTpill is truly underrated. Still though, a shy chad absolutely slays. When it comes to normie looks tier guys though, a 5/10 NT absolutely dominates a 5/10 autist.

It is well documented that SMV is the geometric average of several traits (height, face, NTness, status etc). Meaning having a below average rating in one can tank an otherwise high SMV man's overall SMV, especially in comparison to someone who is average to above in all traits.

NTpill is truly underrated. Still though, a shy chad absolutely slays. When it comes to normie looks tier guys though, a 5/10 NT absolutely dominates a 5/10 autist.
Being NT alone wont help you ascend. You need to be physically attractive and NT to ascend in the West

Being NT alone wont help you ascend. You need to be physically attractive and NT to ascend in the West
I know. If you are ugly, it's over, NT or not. If you are average or only slightly below average like me but have good height, you might stand a bit of a chance if NT.

Yeah obviously this is a more than clear sign that the system needs to be changed fundamentally. Something like this show even existing, absolutely disgusting.

I think that answer lies in that she juggles them both, why choose when she can get fucked by everyone.

It is well documented that SMV is the geometric average of several traits (height, face, NTness, status etc). Meaning having a below average rating in one can tank an otherwise high SMV man's overall SMV, especially in comparison to someone who is average to above in all traits.

If I were you, I'd hesitate to use reality TV as evidence to justify and prove my claims since I believe their staged nature makes them less reliably accurate as proof. But I can see the you point you're making even despite me thinking the evidence is not totally valid when held up under intense scrutiny.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this reponse is not 100% since I only skimmed through the video

However I think the picture examples, compared to the video, fail to represent both of the men properly

The shy one does look better in the pics

But in the video I honestly think the guy you say is uglier probably looks better

At least he looks good enough to meet a pretty high looks threshold, his body too meets the threshold, it's not gymmaxxed but it is lean, flat tummy, does not look like a skinny framelet.

You're absolutely bluepilled if you don't think the shy Gigachad can just steal her from the NTfag if he really wanted to.

Completely over for ugly and non NT males.

Watch the end of the video, she still wants to fuck the shy chad and she made fun out of the NT fags kiss.