Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About what are women most sensitive about?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I think it's age. They are always jealous of younger females and know they can't compete with them.

they are not. they are just virtue signaling

Probably what you said and their appearance. They don't care about intelligence or accomplishments at all.

Their faces, more specifically noses.

yes age. their Chad ex boyfreind.

Being dumb whores, their biggest downfall

When Chad judges their appearance. They live for Chad’s approval.

I think it's age. They are always jealous of younger females and know they can't compete with them.
Women can't stand being refered to as "fat" even if they're 300+ pounds.

Chad boyfriend/husband. Age. Figure.

and when someone Points out that they are dating their looksmatch
Haha Yeah I forgot about that. They have little niche weird things they care about. Most of those things they care about are vapid things.

For those who are infertile, that's the number one suicide fuel for them, it literally means they aren't real women and can't have chad's baby.

Their weight....but....

You can't actually use the word "fat". It is much better to address indirectly with comments like "you are a big/bigger girl!" or "You sure that'll fit? Maybe get something looser?". I've said to foid, your cheeks are chubby but I didn't think it was an insult...well...it is!

I don't really know why they are so sensitive about it as they are still getting validation from men (tbh...never heard of feeamahels who like fat men)

Cliffs: FAT

A majority of things. I find it most sickening how easily envious they get of other foids if they take a turn with chad before them. Shows there true female nature, even rebelling against there own for chad.

not having a chad to fuck

yeah yeah its age. if you agepill them they start coping hard

Age > all

yesterday on facebook l had a great clash against women about 30+ single women in China
l said nobody wants a 150'000km car
and women protested against me and said l am a virgin mysoginist who doesnt deserve any freedom

I believe foids care most of about weight and face. It´s probably why the followers of islam throw acid in their faces or make them wear burkas.

In Mr. Robot, the main villain Philip Price said something along the lines of: "when I walk into a room, am I the most powerful one here?"

For women, when they walk into a room, they wonder if they are most virtuous.

You all speak of branches of the basis, but not the backbone of the basis.
For a woman, it's just not being good enough.
Life is about refinement to have the most distinct desirability.
And a lot of those things are not determined by choice.
People look at what traits are exclusive to people/ person itself, not what they can get off a shelf.
That's why getting plastic surgery to improve your genes is better than getting a house.
The ultimate thing about being valuable are distinction points.
And especially when genetics come form a person's hierarchical rank back in pre-insulation humanity.
Insulation humanity I'd say began to take root in 1800s.
Hyper insulation in the 1970s from modern interlinking.

Eveyrthing a woman does is to signal genetic value to be on top of evolution
For men it's just being powerful, but for women it's a more desperate, and look at me please kind of undertone.
As if they're all like incels/ gymcels.
Of course for hte first itme in human history that is different.
They are finally starting to nto have to try anymore. Near every average white girl can live like stacy from 50 years ago.

You really wanna hit them where it hurts? Say "I bet you get cheated on alot". Because usually it's true. They're going after guys way outta their league and whine when he upgrades.

Age > all

yesterday on facebook l had a great clash against women about 30+ single women in China
l said nobody wants a 150'000km car
and women protested against me and said l am a virgin mysoginist who doesnt deserve any freedom

:feelskek:

their roasties, shows how slutty they are and they hate when people know that based on their meat flaps

yeah
in their (little) brain, if you dont want a used up woman reaching 30, you deserve the darkest times for life !
and guess what, the women were some noodlewhores, economic migrants, 25+ yo single ones, and so on
and facebook blocked my account for 3 days

yeah
in their (little) brain, if you dont want a used up woman reaching 30, you deserve the darkest times for life !
and guess what, the women were some noodlewhores, economic migrants, 25+ yo single ones, and so on
and facebook blocked my account for 3 days

If a woman is single past age 25 something is wrong with her for sure.

Yeah.gota be age

Chad, puppies, fakeup, chad...

Shoes and dresses mostly.
And if you like to see them enraged, yes by all means call them "fat".