Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal About to smoke my last cigarette

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I found a cigarette from months ago in my room, I used to smoke my parent's cigarettes, but they quit smoking and I have no money to buy them myself.
Farewell...

At least the cigarettes in Europe aren't like the highly-laced with (((chemicals))) we have here in the US- fuck this piece of shit country.

@Corvus

Smoke chilli too become spicygod

Weed mogs tobacco/nicotine products though imho.

You should start smoking "get a job"

I have a pack of American Spirit Blue tobacco in my room atm.

It's fairly good.

So expensive though yeah - it was about £22!!

I never got into smoking, I don't see the appeal in it.

I have a pack of American Spirit Blue tobacco in my room atm.

It's fairly good.

So expensive though yeah - it was about £22!!
the cheap brand that's my "go to" if I ever rarely buy any costs 5 euros

I have a job
good tbh.
I don't smoke weed, it's for green leftists
Nah, that's just thinking in absolutes. Plenty of Libertarians advocated for it & used it, plus it also feels good.

Don't think in absolutes, that's what IT does.

Also, it's a substance like alcohol. Basically tons of people do it & just don't rub it in our faces kind of like those annoying normgroids who brag about how drunk they got last night.

good tbh.

Nah, that's just thinking in absolutes. Plenty of Libertarians advocated for it & used it, plus it also feels good.

Don't think in absolutes, that's what IT does.

Also, it's a substance like alcohol. Basically tons of people do it & just don't rub it in our faces kind of like those annoying normgroids who brag about how drunk they got last night.
I smoked like twice and once I felt nothing and the other time I got like psychosis. and if that's the 2 options I'd rather not smoke at all lmao

the cheap brand that's my "go to" if I ever rarely buy any costs 5 euros

Wow. I just checked the price of rolling tobacco in general here and the price I got was pretty normal. Wild.

You should quit or at least try to take a break, you sound addicted.
How does me stating my opinion give you the context I am "addicted?"
I smoked like twice and once I felt nothing and the other time I got like psychosis. and if that's the 2 options I'd rather not smoke at all lmao
I see man- sorry you can't enjoy it.

Still should be legal though, tons of people consume it safely & alcohol takes a massive toll on society here in the US.

You mention it all the time jfl
It's just a favorite cope of mine.

I do it everyday basically, but my rule is only in the evenings/nights when I have 100% all the tasks I have for the day. That makes it more of a habit if anything, true addiction is needing it to do basic functions.

@The Enforcer

Last edited: