Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel About to inject T and head to the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Looking forward to my workout today. The weekend is almost here! Make the most of it buddy boyos!

I wish I could work out my bones

Enjoy your gymcoping.

Start roiding

What the hell do you think injecting T is? Lol
I just wanted to increase postcount , I only saw "about gym" , it was pretty fast

I dont do that tbh

Read every word

No T injection for your face.

does it hurt ? i heard that it have a thick oily texture and you can pass out from the pain.

what a fucking retard :feelsPop:

lol if you pass out from the pain you are the worlds biggest pussy.

yes it’s thick because it is an oil, so you have to use larger needle, I use 25gauge 1 inch. It’s very sharp so no it doesn’t hurt much at all.

T into the nutsack?

how many mg/week?

im gonna hop on dht soon, just need to convert my cash into btc

it does if you didn't finish puberty, jfl at those youngcels not taking growth hormones, i knew about this when i was 15 or 16, i'd be slaying some prime puss puss by now.
Steroids can help masculine your face. Testosterone and I hear tren.
how many mg/week?

im gonna hop on dht soon, just need to convert my cash into btc
200. What do you mean dht? I know what dht is but what drug specifically? Seems like it may make you bald.
you have good results ? can you pm a pic ? no homo tho :feelstrash:
Still look like shit. Remind me in a few months and maybe I’ll pm u a pic. I’ve only been on a few months and have struggled with sleep and nutrition and consistent workout. Basically a failure. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Which T are u using and how r u cycling it? I want to start but am worried it means I can't have kids later

Which T are u using and how r u cycling it? I want to start but am worried it means I can't have kids later
Cypionate. Not cycling. On for good as trt. My doctor has me inject hcg also to maintain fertility (kek) and maintain some of my own production.

Cypionate. Not cycling. On for good as trt. My doctor has me inject hcg also to maintain fertility (kek) and maintain some of my own production.
Are you in America? I asked a Dr but she (stupid white worshipping noodle foid) refused saying my free T levels were much higher than average and my sperm motility was average, hence I wasn't going to get any TRT. They don't get that there's more to having T than just having kids, and that foids only want chads with POPPING abs and backs which only happens with T ffs.

Btw if a foid asked for TRT they would cancel chemotherapy for testicular cancer in order to pay for it

Are you in America? I asked a Dr but she (stupid white worshipping noodle foid) refused saying my free T levels were much higher than average and my sperm motility was average, hence I wasn't going to get any TRT. They don't get that there's more to having T than just having kids, and that foids only want chads with POPPING abs and backs which only happens with T ffs.

Btw if a foid asked for TRT they would cancel chemotherapy for testicular cancer in order to pay for it
I’ll send u pm

In the gym rn ngl
It's nice
Finally started doing cardio

there's this guy who roided while still a teenager, it totally helped him grow his jawline and made him look better

1 year :woke: :woke: :woke: Wtf