Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel About to go outside

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Where should I go to meet the love of my life?

Waterloo road

Goodluck. If you aren't in Uni then it is impossible

The library or a Walmart

Goddamn the sun.

Sorority house.

Anywhere but my forest

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Goodluck. If you aren't in Uni then it is impossible

Still impossible in uni unless you're Chad :chad:

"I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness." - Saint Elliot

But fr bro there’s a lot of ass at Walmart I was walking through there today shocked, most of them were ethnic but still, shocked.

Mossad Headquarters.

let me come to your forest, there's no foids right?
No foids at all. The ones who do end up trespassing on my land end up beaten and raped.

Here take this forest pass. Show it to me when you're coming or I might beat you to death by accident

20200227 160051

Where should I go to meet the love of my life?

Thing is bitches don't make themselves available to approach. They never leave the guy they are with until they've got the next one lined up, which they always do anyhow, even if he dumps her, she has 50 other men in line. Sometimes they may take a break, but the only time you'll likely be able to catch her then is if you work with her or something and she'll just tell you she has a bf anyways. So even if she's lying, she's basically telling you to go fuck off.