Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel about to go for my daily run

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
running is lifefuel, I run on a beautiful nature trail near my home, running cures my depression and anxiety in an instant and makes me forget that I am a kissless virgin subhuman.

you can run but never truly escape

dont strain yourself out

491d47a8d52503205cc1d4879057efe183434ab4_hq.gif

nothing better than that post run runners high, almost as good as an orgasm

I run out of breath to quickly to run for a long time.

Exercise has so many health benefits and this is a good example

running is lifefuel, I run on a beautiful nature trail near my home, running cures my depression and anxiety in an instant and makes me forget that I am a kissless virgin subhuman.

I usally just walk. Though I do like to start random sprint training when i see lone female.

Is 280 pounds low enough to run safely? I've heard that unless you're under a certain weight you shouldn't run because you're putting pressure on your joints

You're lucky if you live in a rural area. I can't run outside the closer we get to summer because everyone loves to spend time outside when it's warm. I can only run in the winter because it's too cold for most people to be outside. I don't want to be watched.

Is 280 pounds low enough to run safely? I've heard that unless you're under a certain weight you shouldn't run because you're putting pressure on your joints
no, start by walking or swimming

Ran a 4.5 in hs on the 40yd dash, then a .82 on the 10yd dash

Fastest 10yd on the football team

Go, boyo! Fulfill your destiny.

running hurts tbh i hate it