Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel About to fucking snap

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Sitting here just thinking about those cunts at work getting angrier and angrier. I used to do this thinking about uni now it's work. So close to calling up the guy i work with and just cursing at him. Telling him what a cunt he is. What a cunt everyone at work is and his stupid fucking roommates. How that wire being broken wasn't my fucking fault in thw slightest fuck you for making me think it was. But then how's how's th going to effect my job? I'm TRAPPED AHAHAHAHAHA THAT GREAT IM FUCKKNG T REAPPED IN THIS SHIT
I've thrown so many things around my house today MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCJERFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

I'm so fuckkng angry j feel like if keep holding my phone I'll throw it

D0B9F811 B5AD 4F09 9C7F 43490F6E6658

nothing is worse than being a wagecuck. i wish i was NEET. just had to sit in a meeting with these retards on MY DAY OFF!

Join the NEETside

I imagined you as an oldcel for some reason.
Same, this man has been rambling about his IBEW crap for so long. and hes not even 21? if your younger than me (20) im gonna call you a kid from now on. also why didnt you just go straight to college @Indari. Do you go into electrical trade or something?

from the way you describe them, they sound like jackasses

Same, this man has been rambling about his IBEW crap for so long. and hes not even 21? if your younger than me (20) im gonna call you a kid from now on. also why didnt you just go straight to college @Indari. Do you go into electrical trade or something?
I tried had no motivation then got kicked out for not being nt. I'm 19

I tried had no motivation then got kicked out for not being nt
I have rarely meet Negros as autistic as you, Most blacks i knew were NT, and had LOTS of friends. you are one hell of an anomaly. Most autists i know IRL are white

I have rarely meet Negros as autistic as you, Most blacks i knew were NT, and had LOTS of friends. you are one hell of an anomaly. Most autists i know IRL are white
You type like a faggot

Bruh.
Stop raging on an online forum and go wageslaving like the cuck you are.

I've been putting random threads through google translate.

Here is this post ran through several different languages, then back to English:
This is the one who thinks cunts is more excited. Regarding the fact that it um it needs to think. As for the work of people, what they say is only one nearby, when it will increase the famine. This is also true fact, there is a vulva. Everyone is working on him, is a fool: what is vulva, roommate and fucking. When we put a thread failure, it is at least arduous, so it's worthless to me, because they don't tarnish their sister can do the same. But what is happening? What happens to my work? I am trapped in this IM FUCKKNG AHAHAHAHAHA 牛逼 REAPPED 粪大牧者
I am too concerned about MOTHERFUCJERFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Same, my copes aren't working no more and I have depression and anger issues.

I've been putting random threads through google translate.

Here is this post ran through several different languages, then back to English:
lmao

I tried had no motivation then got kicked out for not being nt. I'm 19
might get kicked out of uni, took me a while to accept this potential fate

Dude I fucking feel you. I almost went mini ER at my boss at work today

No rest for incels

why don't you just get a new job? Of course aftER telling them goodbye.

Argh. I won't even hold it against you for being mean to other people in this thread, because it sounds like you are living a nightmare.

Your choices seem like a) keep doing what you're doing or b) ER. I have a feeling you'll be stuck at "a" for a long time though. You have my sympathies.

What would happen if you called them "retard" or yelled back at them? Why not try?

Argh. I won't even hold it against you for being mean to other people in this thread, because it sounds like you are living a nightmare.

Your choices seem like a) keep doing what you're doing or b) ER. I have a feeling you'll be stuck at "a" for a long time though. You have my sympathies.

What would happen if you called them "retard" or yelled back at them? Why not try?
I tell myself like every day no more mr nice guy. And the guys I called retard in this thread are retarded trolls

Rest of replies aren't too intelligent either. gO paDcock xD

You have all my support Indari.
The older you get, more you'll find shitty people. I wish they'd get prostate cancer.

Instead of torturing yourself like you said in your previous thread, go ahead and be NEET or find something better, recommend the latter. Trust me, those shitstains are not worth the trouble. A job like that in electrical construction, transformers, HV/LV cable laying and termination, as a lowly helper? to electricians is not worth the trouble, especially at 19.

The older you get, more you'll find shitty people. I wish they'd get prostate cancer.
Its fucking over. Just basically told the guy i work with to fuck off and he said he never working with me again. Gonna be stuck with other guys from now on who are even worse
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS HERE WE COME
I HAVE NO FUTUUUUUUUURE

Last edited:

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy fuckthishitfuckthisshitfuckthisshit FUCK THIS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT