Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About this "le normie infiltrators" boogeyman

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
Listen, both dot is and dot org are as normie as it gets. Everyone fucking knows about these websites. Dot org is getting namedropped on tiktok and youtube daily by big creators and, guess what, it's dead as SHIT (JFL).
I just don't understand why you are afraid of these so called "infiltrators". So some guy "infiltrated" the website and what the fuck is supposed to happen? He will make an antiIncel post and get banned? Wow, I'm so intimidated. Stop being such a scared little bitch.

This site is all we have to socialize with others who understand the struggle. We have to keep the community free of normies. Still though, I agree it's not too intimidating when someone infiltrates because the mods ban them pretty quickly

it's not fear they just don't want them here

If this forum somehow gets ruined(I doubt it) I’ll probably just move to some shitnobodycaresabout place on the net.
Maybe tor or some obscure chan site.

You think .org doesn't get traffic? They've got so many signups it takes a month or more to get approved now.

You think .org doesn't get traffic?
It barely has more users than dot is and dot is has:
1) Incel only rule
2) 18+ rule
3) Heterosexual only (you can be gay and tranny on dot org)

So if we delete every dot org user who is non incel 18- and lgbt - you'll see that dot org and dot is have about the same traffic.

It barely has more users than dot is and dot is has:
1) Incel only rule
2) 18+ rule
3) Heterosexual only (you can be gay and tranny on dot org)

So if we delete every dot org user who is non incel 18- and lgbt - you'll see that dot org and dot is have about the same traffic.
It has 270% the current active users (151 vs 409)

Listen, both dot is and dot org are as normie as it gets. Everyone fucking knows about these websites. Dot org is getting namedropped on tiktok and youtube daily by big creators and, guess what, it's dead as SHIT (JFL).
I just don't understand why you are afraid of these so called "infiltrators". So some guy "infiltrated" the website and what the fuck is supposed to happen? He will make an antiIncel post and get banned? Wow, I'm so intimidated. Stop being such a scared little bitch.
I think it’s a little deeper than this