Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'About the jealousy against the womanizers'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

Make friends with people, irrespective of genders. You will realize how different is the world for people who are not in your tribe. Case in point, womanizers are not really the uber-attractive men women opine for. They are generally the caution stories women warn each other about. And womanizers being good at keeping up pretences is the reason they have to actively caution each other about the womanizers.

What a retarded cope jfl

'Foids whined about being dumped by a womanizer, that means they don't really like them! They just so happen to keep fucking them!' :soy:

This is why you should never listen when a foid opens her mouth

But it's funny because of how much it undermines pERsonality cope, this guy is straight up admitting that guys who fuck lots of foids have 'bad pERsonalities'. but it doesn't count because um the foids were vulnerable innocents or something.

they're literally jealous of womanizer Chads, and are rationalizing it by claiming that womanizers BASICALLY RAPE the innocent virginal foids even though the foids are asking for it. in the post-#MeToo world, foids wanting to have sex with you makes you a rapist, I guess. surely it's more reasonable to say that if 'womanizers' are bad people, then foids like them because foids are also bad people?

if 'womanizers' are bad, it's because foids are bad

if 'womanizers' are vulgar, it's because foids are vulgar

They are great at putting up facades, at pretending to be someone else completely, and when others finally see through them, it's too late. Can happen to literally anyone.

Are all womanizers like this? I don't know that. But I know for sure that most are like this. How do I know that?

Because every single non male friend of mine have fallen prey to people like them.
'They are all totally pretending to be nice guys like me, but somehow women keep fucking them instead! It can't be that women prefer men like that!' :soy:

also it's amazing how apparently they only 'prey' on 'vulnerable' women, but it just so happens that EVERY woman he asks is vulnerable. what a coincidence

and allegedly it's not worth it because the 'womanizers' might have psychopathy and have a sense of 'deep unfulfillment' ie. they get bored easily, wtf. Like yeah that's part of why they can be exciting company, because they get bored easily and require stimulation. In fact, after skimming this guy's essay I'm bored and require stimulation. If you need me I will be here running around in circles chasing my tail.

Reddit OP is on nuclear levels of copium

"They find a way to manipulate, coerce or gaslight them to obtain verbal consent, which is not equivalent to enthusiastic consent given with agency"

lmao, these clowns can never come up with a real definition of consent. They just keep moving the goalposts.

Chad fucking ten different broads a month while betabux writes essays about how he's abusing women by doing so :lul:

Only if he realized that these women are literally throwing themselves at Chad and he's acting like women are the victims and Chad is a predator.

foids gonna foid , you put to much effort into this :feelskek:

the real madonna-whore complex:

when presented with the copious examples of men with 'bad personalities,' such as criminals, players and psychopaths, having sex with women easily, bluepillers will generally cope in one of two ways:

a) the foids were innocents, he totally raped them (consensually)! (madonna)
b) they were low-quality foids, so it doesn't count! (whore)

and the incoherent third option, which is to change the definition of 'good personality' until it encompasses murderers and rapists, while still claiming that you should become a well-behaved, nice feminist to have sex for some reason

Chad fucking ten different broads a month while betabux writes essays about how he's abusing women by doing so :lul:

Only if he realized that these women are literally throwing themselves at Chad and he's acting like women are the victims and Chad is a predator.
women are somehow both sexually empowered girlbosses, and perpetual victims, all at once

Empowered whenever they need to spite men, victims when they need to claim men are monsters who abused them.
the foid cries out in pain as she strikes you jfl

Cry Crying GIF by COQINU

Jealousy against womanizers is normal and a proof that your male brain is functioning properly. It means that you are still holding on to hope that you will get laid one day, hence you are upset that women are losing to your competition (other men). If you were to truly give up on eating as a whole, you wouldn’t feel this jealousy.