Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About the childhood meme

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Some say "I miss my childhood, I had no idea about the hell that'd come, I had nothing to think about other than videogames and cartoons". Fuck. At least they were happy once in their lives unlike me. I was severely bullied by my parents who were a lot worse than school bullies. And now LDAR alone. I have never been happy and don't know what it's like. But according to ITers we're just frustrated about not getting laid for hating women.

My childhood was perfect ldar, I will never achieve such a perfect state ngl....

Childhood sucked, constantly bullied, waiting to have more responsibility then it sucking more

Brutal OP , Sorry

My childhood was good , I was just crying earlier because of the nostalgia. I can’t believe the person I am today , A complete loser.

I was bullied in 6th grade and to lesser degree in 7th and 8th as well but would still take it to ultra-subhuman hopeless doomer state I am currently in. At least there was a faint glimmer of hope for my future. I would take it to posting in a obscure loser forum in midnight everyday.

I feel bad for people who had bad childhoods. At least some of us have something good to look back on.

I had a good childhood and miss it