Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story About six months ago my oneitis rejected me

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
she was an old co-worker that i used to work with at my wagecuck job. She was nice and friendly and i had a huge crush on her but never had the balls to ask for her number until like a year later long after i quit. So i went back and tried to strike up a conversation and then asked for her number but she said she had a boyfriend (of course).

Asking out girls is the most awkward shit imaginable. IncelTears thinks the reason why we don’t ask girls out is because we are entitled, but the real reason is because y’all foids make us extremely uncomfortable and treat us like we are creepy for approaching you.

Asking out girls is the most awkward shit imaginable. IncelTears thinks the reason why we don’t ask girls out is because we are entitled, but the real reason is because y’all foids make us extremely uncomfortable and treat us like we are creepy for approaching you.
IT will never touch this.

Reminds me of this thread though:
You may be the only person here who might have benefited from that advice. Everyone else would rather just not approach.