Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About recent documentary

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

They made another documentary where they do not show truth and blame us unfairly. In this new documentary they show us as a subgroup of far right. It is obvious they see us as threat,but do they really target us ? or is it just a excuse to start legal process against the far right ? they even show far right exremit's illegal actions as we did it.

I think they actually targeting far right. We are harmless,they know the fact that we're just a bunch of lifeless virgins,we are failures,that's the fact. That's why I think they targeting the right on us. They show us as a part of far right so they can blame far right. I think they just want to use us as pawns. There are NO reason statesmen,bussinesmen make up shit about us. They do know we're harmless,it is just a process for them,once they're done with it,they will do whatever they want to the right and let us incels be. because we are zero beneficial for them

it is over for this thread..

I like this theory, it would explain why media always reports that we are nazis.

Anybody that the elites don't like is labeled as "far right", whether or not it's actually true. Since they're so interested in us, I wish some of these journalists would actually shed light on some of the factors whcih cause our problems, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Yes, they actually say towards the end that AM attack was connected to "White supremacists" wtf? lul

Media is retarded.

Basically this song

far right = anyone SJWs disagree with

Starting at 4:50 they clearly show this forum.
What really surprised me was that someone who reached the sinister obscure level, got banned (Kointo).
That mogs me really hard.

Starting at 7:45 with the therapist: Teehee Blackpill.

far right = anyone SJWs disagree with
They used to use to word "fascists" to whoever disagreed with them.
Glad to see that they improved a little bit their political knowledge.

they're after us. I've been peering through my blinds all day.