Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About power, life and love

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Some kitties were born here last week. They're so cute, small and frail but they still sometimes get a bit scared and snarl/give little lunges when someone caresses them or picks them up. As if they had the least amount of chance against a grown human like me or my family members.

It breaks my heart to think such defenseless, innocent creatures like that are brutally tortured and killed everyday on Earth. If I wanted, I could easily tortured them to death in atrociously cruel ways in front of their cat mother. This life here is hell and anyone who hasn't noticed it yet isn't looking carefully at all or is a psychopath him/herself.

Even if you take humans out of the equation (since Christians especially tend to think all evil in the world is caused by humans), animals torture and mangle each other all the time, they kinda have to do it to eat and survive. Reminds me of Adam Lanza's great post about the 500+ million years of nonstop torture and devouring in the animal kingdom. And don't even get me started on Darwinian crap, even the most healthy and strong cat was a frail defenseless kitten at one point, the same goes for humans. What's more, even the strongest specimen is vulnerable to all kinds of harm, pain, agony and misfortunes. Not to mention death and rotting, something that comes for all.

All this reminds me of my favorite definition of love. Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly and hoping they won't, and even more, having the power to hurt someone terribly and refusing to do it. That's why maternal love is the purest form of love, since it includes both things in most cases.

Last edited:
High iq post but that definition of love is a pain for those of us who fail to even do that correctly. By your words, I have never truly loved anyone, and that's painful for me. Nonetheless, there is immense worth in your words.

High iq post but that definition of love is a pain for those of us who fail to even do that correctly. By your words, I have never truly loved anyone, and that's painful for me. Nonetheless, there is immense worth in your words.
Thank you. I used to feel pain over the fact no femoid ever loved me, but today I cope think they're not even able to love someone other than their kids.

All this reminds me of my favorite definition of love. Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly and hoping they won't, and even more, having the power to hurt someone terribly and refusing to do it. That's why maternal love is the purest form of love, since it includes both things in most cases.
good post
couldnt agree more, high iq thread ignored of course

theres a vid I like, kinda related to your post.

sums up blackpill, pretty good

thanks for encouraging me to view my life's pain as a completely normal and healthy evolutionary process, you failed completely to make me depressed. I enjoy the blackpill

good post
couldnt agree more, high iq thread ignored of course

theres a vid I like, kinda related to your post.

sums up blackpill, pretty good

Glad you appreciated, bro. Sick video btw, that's exactly what life is.Eating and being eaten alive, bite by bite, torture, agony, that's the very basis of life in this world. Those animals being devoured alive while still blinking and struggling, that's exactly that. Brutal competition with your species's mates also. We tend to forget all of that since modern technology shields us from it somewhat (though it can never eradicate it).

thanks for encouraging me to view my life's pain as a completely normal and healthy evolutionary process, you failed completely to make me depressed. I enjoy the blackpill
You're precisely getting the gist of it. Perhaps You'd appreciate what I wrote here

Glad you appreciated, bro. Sick video btw, that's exactly what life is.Eating and being eaten alive, bite by bite, torture, agony, that's the very basis of life in this world. Those animals being devoured alive while still blinking and struggling, that's exactly that. Brutal competition with your species's mates also. We tend to forget all of that since modern technology shields us from it somewhat (though it can never eradicate it).

You're precisely getting the gist of it. Perhaps You'd appreciate what I wrote here
I agree and I dont know why it's so hard for me to keep a healthy mentality like that. There are kids who die of cancer at age 8. Every damn day is a blessing that I have in addition to what they never had.
Millions of young 18 year old men died in wars only 100 years ago. Yet I whine about my sorry existence?
It's so stupid if you think about it. I have all the opportunities in the world, yet I keep whining. I mean I have some pretty damn annoying chronic backpain and other issues, but honestly.. how does it really compare against just not existing ? It doesnt. We are all very fortunate, I dont know why I keep foregetting that. I cycle through so many damn philosophies and thoughts and ideas on a daily basis, maybe I've become incapable of just sticking to something.

Maybe not. Allow me to offer a counterpoint:

Being an incel is one thing. NEET is another.