Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory About New users

Fallout

Fallout

gamER
★★★★★
If you see a new grAYcel with the words
-rape
-based
-loser
in their usernames, 95% its a fakecel, or a bluepilled troll trying to be edgy

if they start up a thread talking about rape in anyway, its an infiltrator, take me for instance, the day i joined this forum, my 1st thread was about how i brutally got rejected by my entire classroom from sitting next to anyone on the bus to the field trip that day during school, i had to stand in the isle of the bus for like 30 seconds waiting for some bastard to feel bad for me, the teacher behind me just pretended i didnt exist, and i had the eyes of all these toilets, mostly landwhale roasties staring at me like i was a zoo animal. ovER

lastly, shitheads that come on here to ask the most basic garbage ass questions about the blackpill are retarded and need to head back to reddit, granted i should have joined this place long ago since i got blackpilled back in 2018 but i coped on inkwell fortresses on reddit before they all got nuked, but when i joined this place last year i was fully blackpilled, and being here has only further strengthen my beliefs that its ovER.

BasedRapeLoser

When I discovered the blackpill it was as if a thousand epiphanies struck my head in an instance of immediate clarity. I became the arbiter of the world, everything was observable through the lense of nothingness.

If you see a new grAYcel with the words
-rape
-based
-loser
in their usernames, 95% its a fakecel, or a bluepilled troll trying to be edgy

if they start up a thread talking about rape in anyway, its an infiltrator, take me for instance, the day i joined this forum, my 1st thread was about how i brutally got rejected by my entire classroom from sitting next to anyone on the bus to the field trip that day during school, i had to stand in the isle of the bus for like 30 seconds waiting for some bastard to feel bad for me, the teacher behind me just pretended i didnt exist, and i had the eyes of all these toilets, mostly landwhale roasties staring at me like i was a zoo animal. ovER

lastly, shitheads that come on here to ask the most basic garbage ass questions about the blackpill are retarded and need to head back to reddit, granted i should have joined this place long ago since i got blackpilled back in 2018 but i coped on inkwell fortresses on reddit before they all got nuked, but when i joined this place last year i was fully blackpilled, and being here has only further strengthen my beliefs that its ovER.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is old news brocel
i just have to reiterate it cause all these newfag trolls joining are pissing me off, like this is my home and they are infesting it :feelsbadman:

Like I've said a million times now, @lazy_gamer_423 and I were sniffing them out daily but we stopped because the mods don't do anything about them
i didnt notice you was doing that, but if that one mod keeps unbanning alek then yea what the fuck can we do but cope as the forum slowly falls apart by this newfag trolls

+ no pfp or pfp is gay as fuck

i didnt notice you was doing that, but if that one mod keeps unbanning alek then yea what the fuck can we do but cope as the forum slowly falls apart by this newfag trolls
I genuinely don't know what Alek offers to this site at all, other then being ER's biggest sissyboy.

agreed (from:EpsteinTruther41) also anime pfp is red flag at times

Then they'd just spam in the sewers
knowing they'd had to sit down for a few hours to do that would make me happy, they want to be trolls, suffer by clicking F on your keyboard in sewers :feelshaha:

latinocelhispanicel is now following you.

found the glowie

I'd much rather have a GrAYfag genocide, if I was modded for a split second 90% of the greys would be eradicated
id go and buy a years worth of vip status if that happened, too many shithead grAYs on here for the mods to handle

They are like lice and need to be exterminated

Yes, its painfully obvious when someone is not an actual incel on here