Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About my "animal abuse" thread

Clearing some things up because people have brain rot and can't understand my point

dont care ngl, gonna keep eating my tendies :feelstastyman:

dont care ngl, gonna keep eating my tendies :feelstastyman:
It's just annoying to know fellow brocels put me on ignore jist because they don't understand my point

Just ignore they're all butthurt low IQ redditors and NPCs they are incapable of logical reasoning, thus they have to resort to threatening violence and casting aspersions.
It's actually crazy how low iq people can become when talking about a sensitive topics It's like I am posting on facebook.

It's actually crazy how low iq people can become when talking about a sensitive topics It's like I am posting on facebook.
Yeah, I just saw that on plebbit and god entire comment sections were full of NPC horde wanting to kill the man. I had a field day reporting every single one of them for threatening violence and now my inbox is getting bombarded with the notice of them getting warned/banned etc jfl. I didn't feel a thing when that cat was put in blender , I can't understand these hypocrites who say they can watch a human be slaughtered in a video but not some stupid cat jfl.

Last edited:
my inbox is getting bombarded with the notice of them getting warned/banned etc jfl. I didn't feel a thing when that cat was put in blender , I can't understand these hypocrites who say they can watch a human be slaughtered in a video but not some stupid cat jfl.
Giga based jfl :feelskek: :feelshaha:

You can't compare this.

Animals should still get killed painlessly for our consumption. But they shouldn't suffer.

I hate animal abuse, but I'm never going vegan

Idc about animal abuse because it's not my problem and I never did anything to animals, animal rights is a kike concept. Animals have the rights we men allow them to because only the strong can choose who has rights, same thing applies to women.

Idc about animal abuse because it's not my problem and I never did anything to animals, animal rights is a kike concept. Animals have the rights we men allow them to because only the strong can choose who has rights, same thing applies to women.
Based take... don't understand why people disagree