Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal About madness

Freixel

Freixel

Veteran
This is a comment that I put in another thread and decided to share with the forum, I think there are people in this place who can understand this situation, feel free to share your experiences if you have them

I will share my personal experience:

I went temporarily crazy for a period of a few months 2 years ago

I locked myself in my own thought bubble and started sharing a bit of my craziness on social media, I guess it was fun.

It was like starting to share my repressed thoughts and feelings in public set off a chain reaction in my mind that I couldn't control.

Some time later I had severe panic attacks, negative, self-destructive and aggressive thoughts, horrible mental images that I could not control, nightmares.

The worst moment was when I felt an emptiness in my chest, like a kind of "chill in the heart", I began to feel sick and lost strength in my extremities, I remained squatting in a wall desperately screaming at my mother to call a doctor, I was taking some pills since then (not many, it's not a strong medicine either, antidepressants)

I felt like I was submerging little by little into my own hell.

I think it was a healing process from a trauma or something because everything decreased little by little over time and I have been stable and normal again for more than 1 year. (I know it's just not the pills)

What I can say is that it's all fun at first, but when your mind starts to really get out of control and you lose control of your head things can get really bad, desperation can be owerhelming.

Last edited:
Be careful when taking the kikepills mang, that shit can really mess you up as well.

Jewpills hurt to stop. (part of the kike domination tactic)