Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL about inmigrants eating cats and dogs

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
when i first came to the US, my english teacher spoke to me about the father of an inmigrant from el salvador that was supposedly arrest for hunting and eating a squirrel at a public park.

My chink neighbors ate their pet dog once.

ZOGmerica gets what it deserves

They said this about Haitian immigrants in Ohio recently because there was a news story about a woman there eating her neighbor's cat. The woman in the story was not Haitian or an immigrant. So far, natural born Ohio citizens have reportedly been eating more cats and dogs recently (1) than Haitian immigrants (0.)

The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers. Rarely a smile on their face and never friendly.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Trump was complaining about Haitians in Springfield Ohio. If they were Ukrainians and acted the same way people would turn a blind eye, because they are good looking and tall. Not short and black.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. Sorry. They can be nice, hard working ppl(like Indians in Canada) , but no one likes living around ugly people.

Last edited:
The issue is that when shitskins become the majority it makes once white nations ugly AF.

10 years ago my college used to be 65% white, while today its around 50% white. Way uglier. Used to see attractive , white foids as starbucks server , now I see obese Hispanic and Pajettas as servers.

L.A used to be the most attractive place on earth. Now its full of mid( like 6/10) Asian and latina women, with its fair share of obese blacks and hispanics. Same happened to London. Full of Indians and Arabs now.

Trump was complaining about Haitians in Springfield Ohio. If they were Ukrainians and acted the same way people would turn a blind eye, because they are good looking and tall. Not short and black.

Its just how it is. No one likes to walk around and see ugly, short, brown people. Sorry. They can be nice, hard working ppl(like Indians in Canada) , but no one likes living around ugly people.
indians poop in canada

We all know that less than 1% of indians do that and its rarely an issue.

People don't like them because they are ugly.
all of them do, shitting is their national sports

92b149b3dbea586e08ed3f6bff5180135bc6457d2687013d2d0708681d0ea0d8_1.webp

@WuhanFriedPuppies