Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

about inceltears

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
I am reading some topics from the inceltears, which is nothing more than a common strategy of extreme ridiculing an idea, so that its participants feel ashamed to defend it and abandon it, just as they do with flat earth and other ideas that circulate around.

before making my comment about the inceltears, I want to make it clear that ridiculing a idea considered stupid is a valid strategy. in the case of flat earth, for example, which is an idea refuted by tons of scientific evidence observed for millennia, or the creationist idea, which does not find support in the face of the evidences that support evolutionary theory, ridicule those who defend such idiocy and demonstrate logic the tremendous crap that these guys talk about is absolutely valid and must be done to exhaustion.

but in the case of the incels and the blackpill philosophy, it sounds very strange to me that the way of combating these ideas by the people is ridicule. without entering into the merit that those who use ridicule against incels are especially cruel people, it also seems to me a not very intelligent and effective tactic.

Incels are men who are not successful with women, believe that appearance is more important than personality or attitude, suffer from it, have suicidal tendencies, are largely depressive, suffer from some kind of physical deformity, missing limbs, and other defects. incels are sad people, ridiculed all the time in their personal lives, charged for not dating anyone, even though they very much want to have some contact with women. if it were to define a characteristic common to all incels, including myself, this characteristic would be depression. all incels, without exception, are depressive.

treating depressed men with more ridicule, knowing that these men are ridiculed all the time, instead of trying to help in some way, only demonstrates the special cruelty of these people. not that this impresses me in any way, because I have understood for a long time that human beings are cruel, not empathetic with the suffering of others, selfish, sadistic, petty, and motherfuckers. I do not see the same cruelty to women who expose their frustrations to the public in their relationships, whether they engage only with the wrong guys, or because they are horrible women who can not access a Chad.

but what strikes me most is not even the cruelty of these people in dealing with depressed men. what strikes me most is their tremendous stupidity.

incels are men ridiculed all the time by relatives, friends, co-workers, neighbors and anyone else they meet on the street. I do not know you. for me, a more or less ridicule no longer makes any difference. it is not the fact that there is a community 100% ridiculed to the idea of involuntary celibacy that will make me rethink this idea, because I am already ridiculing myself all the time. I have become almost ridiculous, to the point that no shame I feel more. and this in a way brings freedom, because there is no longer the barrier of shame to limit their behavior in any way. since absolutely nothing you do will attract the woman you desire, you do not have to stay self-policing, looking for mistakes to be avoided, and talz. I just do what you give me on the tile, and fuck everybody.

furthermore, blackpill philosophy is based on so much scientific evidence, and from so much evidence that we, incels, have already witnessed in our sad lives, that mere ridicule will not cause such evidence to be erased in this way. this reminds me a lot of those people who try to ridicule the theory of evolution, saying that if we come from the monkey, monkeys should not exist, a totally stupid phrase that demonstrates ignorance on the part of those who say such a thing. also reminds me when George Cantor proved that the infinity of transcendent numbers is greater than the infinity of algebraic numbers, which made a lot of people call Cantor crazy, charlatan, ass, even though he proves irrefutably his theorem. Yeah. as much as you find the idea ridiculous, however much it does not enter your head, if it is based on a ton of evidence.

I would find it very funny a debate recorded on youtube between a well-funded incel and a member of these ridicule groups. while one side would present irrefutable scientific evidence, the other would present only anecdotal experience, such as: "Ah, I know a fellow, a friend of my aunt's cousin who lives in another state, who is ugly as death, and that he is dating the hottest woman in the city.Incels have been refuted. "

They would be happy if any of us committed suicide.

"Ah, I know a fellow, a friend of my aunt's cousin who lives in another state, who is ugly as death, and that he is dating the hottest woman in the city.Incels have been refuted. "
Reminds me of a song...