Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About hating women....

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Do people at CuckTears honestly think one day we woke up and thought "from this day on, I'm gonna start hating women".

That wasn't the case for me.
Women hated me years before I ever had a misogynistic thought in my head. I thought these individuals just happened to be assholes. But I didn't put 2 and 2 together.
The more women I met, the more hate I got. It was starting to become clear to me women are hive mind creatures who actively hate ugly men.

So naturally I started hating them back for being so goddamn hateful for no reason (I didn't do anything to them). Women are so goddamn looks oriented it disgusts me and makes me hate them even more.
The world would be a better place if there weren't any women.
full

Exactly its only a natural response

IT cucks are seriously retarded because of this. I completely agree with what you said OP. Who in the right mind just wakes up one day and decides to hate a specific group of people for no reason at all? This is literally what IT and other incel-hating groups think of us. It's not like we've been rejected and ostracized by foids our entire lives, right?

My point is that females have constantly given us negative reinforcement and we have developed a hatred because of that. If a specific group of people have treated you like crap your entire life, it's only natural to resent them.

Cucktears knows this its just that they have nothing better to do than bully us

Until i find my unicorn, i dislike all women's personalities

I genuinely hate women, but I hate cucks more. Orbiters give females the attention that they so very much crave, sort of like putting them up on a pedestal in society while we rot at the bottom. I fucking hate orbiters.

I genuinely hate women, but I hate cucks more. Orbiters give females the attention that they so very much crave, sort of like putting them up on a pedestal in society while we rot at the bottom. I fucking hate orbiters.
Same ngl

IT faggots are simply incapable of causal reasoning.

tbh if it weren't for orbiters females wouldn't be as entitled and bratty as they are now.

Just hate half of humanity bros.

I blame the...
jews

this is why you incek

I just hate everyone tbh, but I see where you’re coming from OP.

Who in the right mind just wakes up one day and decides to hate a specific group of people for no reason at all?
You just described IT and other watchdog groups right there.

Better HATEing women than HATing women.

To be honest, I don't hate them anymore. Foids are very primitive when it comes to choosing a partner. I only hate the fact that I've lost the genetic lottery.

I def suddenly started hating women bcuz lulsz :feelsautistic:
IT logic