Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About curry foids

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Curry foids and roasties who look just marginally beautiful maintain a super irritating proud smug face and talk like they are some fcking goddess or some shit :feelskek::feelskek: I just laugh how these curry roasties will be third tier quality in a relatively developed nation and nobody would give them two fucks even if they run wearing a bikini on streets :feelskek::feelskek: Fucking wanna smash that stupid ego outta their face..

In my class there are many curry foids. Most of them area really ugly and the only 3 that are pretty are already married kek, it never began for currycels.

In my class there are many curry foids. Most of them area really ugly and the only 3 that are pretty are already married kek, it never began for currycels.
Yep i know most of them are third tier...but shit this new feminazi wave have infiltrated and inflated their non existent ego to a spurious level :feelskek::feelskek: even some ugly curry foid think they are some kinda catch :feelskek::feelskek: As i was born with a cleft some of these foids try to mock me sometimes ...they don't know i am laughing my heart out at their subhuman genes and thinking...at least I have an advanced level of thinking process

Yeah it's pretty hilarious

Curry foids have big egos and look down on indian males

they are just like negro women who call themselves queens :feelskek:

Yeah it's pretty hilarious

Curry foids have big egos and look down on indian males

they are just like negro women who call themselves queens :feelskek:
Sometimes i want to declare this truth to all the curry roasties where they meet in a single place :feelskek::feelskek: Their faces will turn into a sight to behold ...i seriously wanna treat curry roasties like garbage as they are

I'd smash Curry foids tbh
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh: they are fuckin weird bro tbh ... Maybe a little better off than noodlewhores in case of behavior but overall all roasties display same behavior everywhere

Sometimes i want to declare this truth to all the curry roasties where they meet in a single place :feelskek::feelskek: Their faces will turn into a sight to behold ...i seriously wanna treat curry roasties like garbage as they are
How old r u
Have u been insulted by them