Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill about antidepressants

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
As someone who’s taken meds (Prozac), It’s actually bullshit.
It cured my 'depression' but also robbed me of my soul.
Here’s the effects that it gave me:
- Killed all my drive and motivation. serotonin is the hormone which makes you feel completeness (which is conflated with happiness)
- killed my thoughts and left me in an emotionless, zombie, vegetative trance state
- Killed my sex drive even after coming off the medication
- I can’t feel any emotions anymore - (possibly blocks the pineal gland) because it has fluoride in it. Started having forehead pulsations and seeing repeating numbers.
- Killed my capacity for thinking deeply about things. Constantly in a mindless state.
- Made me stupid
- Totally killed my capacity to remember and retrieve my past memories. also killed my capacity to form memories.
- Literally gave me amnesia I can’t remember sh!t
- Killed my capacity to be creative. I don't have any creative ideas or insights these days and I've been robbed of my drive to even be creative
- Totally killed any spiritual feelings I used to previously have.
- Totally killed my capacity to genuinely feel human. I can’t relate to people deeply anymore and I can never experience strong emotions anymore (happiness, sadness, anger, fear, hope etc.)
- it killed my imagination. I literally can’t imagine anything even I had a gun pointed to my head
- it killed my ability to dream. I can’t properly dream anymore. When I do dream, the dreams are very faint and subtle unlike how my dreams used to be very vivid.

TL;DR: these drugs are castration drugs

DO NOT TAKE THIS GARBAGE. The scary thing is that the effects are PERMANENT on the brain because it literally alters your brain chemistry drastically. Especially if your brain is sensitive to this kind of stuff, DO NOT TAKE IT.I only took 20mg and all of this happened. No dose is safe. Don’t trust these psychiatrists they don’t know what they’re messing with.

I WAS MEANT TO TAKE ABILIFY FOR MY AUTISM BUT I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THAT SHIT ONCE AFTER I READ ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS

I WAS MEANT TO TAKE ABILIFY FOR MY AUTISM BUT I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THAT SHIT ONCE AFTER I READ ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS
smart choice bro. you saved your own ass from constantly feeling suicidal over the irreversible effects of these drugs

just makes me dead inside, tired and castrated

smart choice bro. you saved your own ass from constantly feeling suicidal over the irreversible effects of these drugs
AS CORNY AS IT MAY SEEM TRY NATURAL ALTERNATIVES LIKE MICRO DOSING LSD/SHROOM OR MICRODOSING THC OR CBD I KNOW LSD IS NOT NATURAL BUT YOU GET THE POINT

additional effects:
left me in a constant state of depersonalization and derealization. I don't know who I am anymore and I always have this feeling of nothing being real. I'm always seeing heavy visual snow and subtle psychedelic patterns wherever I look. I feel like this can make me psychotic one day

AS CORNY AS IT MAY SEEM TRY NATURAL ALTERNATIVES LIKE MICRO DOSING LSD/SHROOM OR MICRODOSING THC OR CBD I KNOW LSD IS NOT NATURAL BUT YOU GET THE POINT
yeah that's one of the only solutions. but it still won't get me back to a complete state of normalcy i'm assuming

that explains why everyone in my care home acts like a zombie.

i knew it was the meds but still

You're exaggerating tbh and associating problems you already had to the side effects

It's not ideal but it's not that bad, SSRIs just aren't really potent drugs, now benzos on the other hand... if you've taken benzos I'd believe you, they're the worst typa psych drugs out there
How I was before and after the drugs is like day and night i've been taking the drugs for nearly a year (but i stopped because i came to my senses about what it's doing to my brain). Most people probably wouldn't relate to the side effects being this bad but I guess my brain is just really sensitive to psychoactive drugs since this is what happened at the second lowest dose

all doctors (pharmaceutical agents) must be removed from the face of earth for pushing this trash, imagine how many millions of people crippled for life because of this? They even drugging kids

My elementary school was trying to get me put on meds but thankfully my parents didn't believe their bullshit

As someone who’s taken meds (Prozac), It’s actually bullshit.
It cured my 'depression' but also robbed me of my soul.
Here’s the effects that it gave me:
- Killed all my drive and motivation. serotonin is the hormone which makes you feel completeness (which is conflated with happiness)
- killed my thoughts and left me in an emotionless, zombie, vegetative trance state
- Killed my sex drive even after coming off the medication
- I can’t feel any emotions anymore - (possibly blocks the pineal gland) because it has fluoride in it. Started having forehead pulsations and seeing repeating numbers.
- Killed my capacity for thinking deeply about things. Constantly in a mindless state.
- Made me stupid
- Totally killed my capacity to remember and retrieve my past memories. also killed my capacity to form memories.
- Literally gave me amnesia I can’t remember sh!t
- Killed my capacity to be creative. I don't have any creative ideas or insights these days and I've been robbed of my drive to even be creative
- Totally killed any spiritual feelings I used to previously have.
- Totally killed my capacity to genuinely feel human. I can’t relate to people deeply anymore and I can never experience strong emotions anymore (happiness, sadness, anger, fear, hope etc.)
- it killed my imagination. I literally can’t imagine anything even I had a gun pointed to my head
- it killed my ability to dream. I can’t properly dream anymore. When I do dream, the dreams are very faint and subtle unlike how my dreams used to be very vivid.

TL;DR: these drugs are castration drugs

DO NOT TAKE THIS GARBAGE. The scary thing is that the effects are PERMANENT on the brain because it literally alters your brain chemistry drastically. Especially if your brain is sensitive to this kind of stuff, DO NOT TAKE IT.I only took 20mg and all of this happened. No dose is safe. Don’t trust these psychiatrists they don’t know what they’re messing with.
if i had anti depression drugs i would take all at once.

Taking medication is only making the Big Pharma richer and the way of the Elites controlling the population like sheep

I took Paroxetine for 9 month and overall it had a positive effect on me because I am OCD-paranoid and need to think less not more, Side effects were sleepiness, weight gain and reduced libido (still coomed alot) and some of the things you mentioned but very subtle

But benzos destroyed me by making me addicted and causing panic attacks when I stopped
that sounds rough bro way worse than me. Hope it's better now though. I came off the meds with basically no side effects luckily
i kind of miss having strong thoughts and emotions though you know :cryfeels:

Taking medication is only making the Big Pharma richer and the way of the Elites controlling the population like sheep
People get gaslit into thinking they NEED the medication when actually they can probably make the same mental health gains without the fuckery of the meds

My elementary school was trying to get me put on meds but thankfully my parents didn't believe their bullshit
that's rough bro, you dodged a bullet there. can't imagine anyone going on meds that young

I just stopped taking them cause I couldn’t jerk off jfl.

I just stopped taking them cause I couldn’t jerk off jfl.
lol they're basically castration meds i literally have the soulless, fluoride stare after taking these meds

I just find them very mid drugs. Ketamine, MDMA or psilocybin therapies? Now we're talking.

I take Prozac for years but i didnt feel these things.

You're exaggerating tbh and associating problems you already had to the side effects

It's not ideal but it's not that bad, SSRIs just aren't really potent drugs, now benzos on the other hand... if you've taken benzos I'd believe you, they're the worst typa psych drugs out there
I'd hardly say exaggerating SSRIs are rather neurotoxic as for benzos I've taken them for alcohol withdrawal which in that instance they're not so bad and I'm for their use in that instance otherwise they should never be prescribed. I only ever took them when I suffered severe alcohol withdrawals and only the lowest dose then sweat the rest out over the next 48-72 hours with the last 24 being mild. I'm only suggesting them for major alcohol withdrawals as those can potentially be life threatening and a single low dose of a benzo for that I guess is the lesser evil.

How I was before and after the drugs is like day and night i've been taking the drugs for nearly a year (but i stopped because i came to my senses about what it's doing to my brain). Most people probably wouldn't relate to the side effects being this bad but I guess my brain is just really sensitive to psychoactive drugs since this is what happened at the second lowest dose
And how long have you been off them? I'm not saying your brain will go back to normal fully that would be absurd but wait two years changes in the brain aren't generally considered permanent until that point. Since we are also talking SERT axons they might see recovery longer but that's more debatable.