Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About absolute revolt

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It comes from absolute denial.
The denial of everything . it chalenges the very your existence even.
Denial of everything eathrly civilised rational societal wise.

It it s blackest chaos of absolute total revolt against everything. It is rage of emptiness of the eternaly unfullfiled dussatisfied void.

Nothing shall be humane in us but transcendent rage and hate of absolute nithingness and absolute denial.

To revolt is a natural tendency of life. even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. The vitality and relative dignity of man can be measured by the intensity of his instinct to revolt.

To revolt is a natural tendency of life. even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. The vitality and relative dignity of man can be measured by the intensity of his instinct to revolt.

Yeas it is. But i offer absolute revolt. Against the very principles of the world and existence itself.

My revolt demands total anihilation of the very existence of humans and life itself.
My revolt is for sake of revolt.

Revolution requires extensive and widespread destruction, a fecund and renovating destruction, since in this way and only this way are new worlds born.

Revolution requires extensive and widespread destruction, a fecund and renovating destruction, since in this way and only this way are new worlds born.
New world? I dont need new world i need armagedon.

The passion for destruction is also a creative passion.