Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL about a month ago a Co worker threw the biggest rejection back after he was FRIENDZONED!!!!!

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
hahahaha, I started to laugh after he told me what happened.

this foid used to work at our company. she came crawling back trying to beg and befriend him.

even though she was referring to him as a "friend" he basically told her to fuck off or he will call the cops for repeated attempts of harassment.

she tried to put him in the friendzone, when she was working there. she was a total slut but did not want to put out. stupid as bitch got what she deserved.

Last edited:
i dont get it

Foids are boring besides sex

i dont get it

basically this girl who worked at my store tried to friendzone a guy, she basically was in a relation with a former assistant manager.

my co worker tried to talk to her, but she tried to friendzone him.

months later she came back trying to talk to him. funny thing was he found out everything. then he just told her to fuck off and leave him alone.

Based. We need to sue these cunts.

Holes shouldn't be allowed to work anywhere

Your coworker is a minority in this world.

Based coworker, maybe you two can become friends

yes. this is why the black pill is important to understand these motives
Never befriend a female it never works. She will gossip about you to her friends “omg billy is such a little cuck, he does everything for me he’s like a lost puppy just following me around tehehe”

Never befriend a female it never works. She will gossip about you to her friends “omg billy is such a little cuck, he does everything for me he’s like a lost puppy just following me around tehehe”

suifuel

If you have to work with a femoid, just do it, be as professional as you can and never interact any further.

suifuel

If you have to work with a femoid, just do it, be as professional as you can and never interact any further.
Yeah just do the bare minimum. I’ll hate to have an office job full of females, even at my local mall in retail the staff are mostly female.

Even if you have factory job these days you have to work with foids these days because of polish immigrants, even in a carpentry factory or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back