Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Abortion...

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
The fact that woman abort their babies without a doubt, without having a diminished mental stability just shows that they are...evil? I watched a video about abortion. A woman who got an abortion got interviewed. This woman had a "men have made a lot of bad art" shirt on. Guess what the comment section looks like? I estimate 90% of girls say "her body her choice", "what a brave woman!" and advocate abortion. They don't even feel bad about it.
I want every woman who did an abortion get sterilized by law.
Fortunately, abortion rates are declining.
I don't know what I would do if a woman I've accidentally impregnated decided to abort the baby against my will. Luckily I don't have to worry about that.:feelzez:
GxwS3

Almost everywhere, but except for the West is pro-life whilst the West is anti-life... Because a majority of Westerners support abortion, euthanasia and anti-natalism. That's a major reason why birth rates plummeting down here.

femoids always say its their body, their choice but how did the fuck did they get a pregnancy in the first place?? THATS right, a male fucked the shit out of her pussy. So ive always believed that it should be a choice between both femoid and the male.

I estimate 90% of girls say "her body her choice", "what a brave woman!" and advocate abortion. They don't even feel bad about it.
I want every woman who did an abortion get sterilized by law.
I'm the opposite of pro choice. Which is to say I don't believe they should have the choice to procreate.

What's the legal status?
Can a woman abort the baby even when the man is fine with raising the kid alone?

This is a fallen world my man, it will continue to devolve until his return

Abortion means less annoying people in this world, but it also means that a disgusting foid can kill your child at any time. :feelsrope: