Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Abortion...

• Support

• Against

Results are only viewable after voting.
Against. Religious beliefs. Exceptions allowed such as risk of mother-to-be dying.

im against because it encourages more females to slut around and trade up with 0 consequences.

Also its practically murder. teehee.

For in some cases but against in others

if it rape, mother about to die or retard baby then im not against it

support : rape, possible genetical dieseases and disability, mother's life at danger

against : anything else

it's thrilling that in 1st world countries abortion is still considered birth control, not a murder

I would also add ugliness of at least one parent, but ugly and short people should just be sterilized

if it stops more subhumans like me being born living a life of misery, virginity and pure hatred of the world, sure.

Abortion is killing. What should be illegal is subhumans having kids.

If I was a normie I'd support it, but I am not and childbirth can ruin a persons career, so I support it.

If it was up to me I'd ban all contraception.

I support.

Less miserables, thugs and incels in the world.

I support it and everyone who calls himself incel should too. Do we need another children raised by single moms who fuck them up beyond measure? At best they turn them into beta males at worst they will become incel or go full ER at school.

I support mostly because if it's not around, you'd have a shitload more criminal and subhuman children that were raised horribly. Kind of a shit solution to a shittier problem.

We overpopulated as shit.

Support

support i dont want anymore evil normie bullys on this godforsaken earth

The more i think about it the more apparent it becomes that it's just legalized infanticide, the earth is overpopulated though so i will take a "nootrol" stance here.

I don't care either way.

Can I still be aborted?

>he believes in genetic superiority
>he is against abortion
giphy.gif

This place has sfcels. How the majority here is against abortion?