Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abortion roastie attacks a man

Sigma level 3000, puts her on the ground, even though we might be inkwells it’s always assuring that the average man can completely manhandle a woman

Pro abortion activists aren't so tough when they try to hurt something that's stronger than a human fetus

That roastie facing the consequences of her actions and the future whore daughter crying are both extremely satisfying

Also jfl at the foid trying to play the victim when she swung on him first, took his mic and splashed a drink on him

if the daughter wasn’t there he should have knocked that bitch out

Pro abortion activists aren't so tough when they try to hurt something that's stronger than a human fetus
Honestly the counter protestors should just go antifa mode and wear masks and beat them up (in minecraft)

Corrected it
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Who’s going to look after her after the mom’s knocked out? You?

The real question is...

Why is her daughter alive anyway?
Considering it is a shitlib, she probably hangs the “I could have aborted you” line over her head, or kidnapped the kid from somewhere else.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
Who’s going to look after her after the mom’s knocked out? You?

Considering it is a shitlib, she probably hangs the “I could have aborted you” line over her head, or kidnapped the kid from somewhere else.
I hope her ice cream cone got dirty!

No mother is better than a "mother" like that
Glad to hear you will look after the kids of the women you knock out (in that situation). Upstanding behaviour.

Glad to hear you will look after the kids of the women you knock out (in that situation). Upstanding behaviour.
I don't have the duty of taking care of the child, that's the mother's duty. I have the right of self-defense when attacked. Which means I can proceed attacking her back without hesitation

This is why you shouldn't be a CUCK Utilitarianism like most lefitists are, and instead be a BASED Deontological.

Sigma level 3000, puts her on the ground, even though we might be inkwells it’s always assuring that the average man can completely manhandle a woman

Chuck Norris Punch GIFs | Tenor

Foids are so weak. He didn’t even punch her and still took her to the ground.

The fuck that guy is roided up, i agree that the average man can manhandle the strongest toilet but that mang is not average. Cuck for calling toilets vvomen

Women are so stupid bro. If that man didnt hold himself he could have given her brain damage for life.

I almost feel bad for the daughter. Then i remember she will grow up to be just another Chad only slut

It's over for oneitiscels whose roastie oneitis has high abortion count.