Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortion law/False rape accusations Law/Fraudulent Media

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
As we know recently Alabama passed a law that prevented foids from aborting a child.

Out of interest, I wanted to see the media's stance on abortion so simply googled "Alabama abortion Law" and read 4 articles:

Journalism is a joke.
Firstly, I'd like to point out that I've deliberately missed out numerous articles.
The top recommendation was Vox, and as we have experienced they're the furthest from reliable for non-bias/truthful reporting.

The reason I'm making this thread is because news outlets like Vox are being pushed to the TOP result on Google. Nobody does research nowadays to look at things from different angles, so they'll absorb the biased content.

I'll give you an example of how they're manipulating their viewers to as they want:

The abortion law in Alabama is especially disturbing because it does not even grant a 14-year-girl who was raped and got pregnant the right to get an abortion.

Data for abortion reasons for the state of florida is as shows:

Less that 7.5% of the reasons women were getting abortions were Involuntary predicaments that were out of their control.

Now less than 0.5% of abortions were due to rape, yet the article above had that statement above as it's opening statement.
In doing this, it implies to the reader that abortion due to rape is a frequent occurrence and passing this law shall result in majority of unwanted pregnancies (which are apparently due to rape) - proceeding.

Do you honestly believe that people will go off and look up abortion statistics due to rape etc?
No.
This trend can be observed across all articles: "If the woman gets raped or is about to die she can't abort".
Not a single article talks about the other 90% of an excuse for a reason that foids conjure up as to why they're getting an abortion.

I wonder why:

-Would interfere with education or career: These are probably college foids who were sleeping around.

-Not mature enough:
See above

-Don't want to be single mother.
Chad won't stick around because of her poor life choices.

-Done having children.
Then why are you getting creampied?

-Can't afford a baby.
Yet they can afford to get creampied by Chad?

You get the point.
If the articles talked about statistics like these, the viewers would begin to question why so many females aren't being held accountable for their actions; which is what the nobody wants to happen which leads me to my second point.

Are we men literally that disposable?

If they want foids to have a say in whether the child lives or dies, then why does the guy still get dragged into her detrimental choices despite him having no say?

This is turning into a vent thread, but what set me off was Alabama's new Law: "False rape accusations will lead to a charge"

I wonder how they managed to spin this off in a way that this law is bad for women:

state Republicans proposed a bill that could punish victims for coming forward.

Imagine lying about being raped and still being the victim.
Man that oppression.