Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Abortion, based or not?

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
★★
I know what you think after reading that title. Don't give foids rights to whore around, and so on. However, I think abortion is actually based. Here's why:
  • It prevents the birth of a child that would have definetily suffered under its whoring mother
  • It doesn't need to be controlled by the mother, father/state controlled abortions are an option too
  • A foid just puts the child up for adoption or throw it in the trash without abortion, it doesn't make her more of a whore than she already is
  • It saves money; those children in foster care need to be fed, after all
Those are all arguments against abortion that also are in accordance with the Blackpill. Abortion is helpful, if used right. What needs to be done, however, is to not let the mother control it. And the argument "but muh child murder" is garbage, it's proven that the brain activity of a fetus only starts in the 5th-6th week. That is plenty of time for abortion.

Last edited:
Indifferent tbh

Abortions you’ll be mandatory for children conceived out of wedlock, for cases of rape, and if the child is retarded/autistic.

It’s not about muh body muh choice. Nor is it muhhh every life is precious. Clearly, foids don’t really believe this judging by their actions.

They are killing babies. I don’t care but it must be called correctly, it’s about murdering babies

ABORT! ABORT! Don’t let Chad creampie you next time

They are killing babies. I don’t care but it must be called correctly, it’s about murdering babies
It's not murder if there's no brain activity in the fetus yet.

Babies don’t even have a conscious developed, it’s the equivalent of killing an ant

Mandatory abortions for all short and ugly foids. As much as I despise females preventing more men from a life time of suffering is far more important.

Last edited:
Abortions you’ll be mandatory for children conceived out of wedlock, for cases of rape, and if the child is retarded/autistic.
Rapists must be prevented from spreading their uncivilized seed. Also severly disabled children should just be offed. It's sad and brutal, but what is a person without arms and legs supposed to do?

It prevents the birth of a child that would have definetily suffered under its whoring mother
Mother shouldn't be a whore.
A foid just puts the child up for adoption or throw it in the trash without abortion, it doesn't make her more of a whore than she already is
Don't fuck around with chads then you won't get pregnant.
It saves money; those children in foster care need to be fed, after all
Don't fuck around with chads if you don't have the money.

There's no reason for anyone to have an abortion as:

Also to the retards that bring up the "what about abortions during rape":

• 0.36% of abortions done to save the life or health of the mother (5,200 per year)
  • 0.09% done in cases of rape or incest (1,300 abortions per year)
  • 0.24% done for fetal birth defects (3,470 per year)
  • 0.69% done for all the hard cases combined (9,970 per year)
  • 99.31% of all abortions are therefore performed for social or economic reasons
Source

Less than 1% occur due to that very reason.

Abortions happen because women can't keep their legs shut and remain in a monogamous relationship with one guy.
If we made it a Global law that everyone should only have ONE partner and somehow strongly re-inforced that; Inceldom would drop and the number of abortions would drop.
Due to the greed and self-centred nature of women, they act on impulsive emotions and don't spare time for a rational train of thought which is why the world is in the state it's in: being driven by feminists and the carcinogenic west.

It's not murder if there's no brain activity in the fetus yet.
For some people, abortion is the immoral killing of an innocent human being. There’s not an easy explanation, I’m just quoting the thoughts of other people.

I’m more inclined to think that abortion is murdering.

Rapists must be prevented from spreading their uncivilized seed. Also severly disabled children should just be offed. It's sad and brutal, but what is a person without arms and legs supposed to do?
Exactly.. you want to have some kind of recourse/preventative measure in the case of something like thalidomide babies.
For some people, abortion is the immoral killing of an innocent human being. There’s not an easy explanation, I’m just quoting the thoughts of other people.

I’m more inclined to think that abortion is murdering.
That’s debatable whether it’s murder or not. It’s one thing to argue the morality of it all. Quite another to say “my body my choice” then have an abortion just cause ur not done being a hoe yet.. imagine trying to justify what could be murder just because you’re 20 and have another 10 years of getting fucked to do before u settle down and “become wifey teehee”

Mother shouldn't be a whore.
She would have whored around either way, it's impossible to change that. At least in the current system.

Don't fuck around with chads then you won't get pregnant.
This is like telling a rat it's his fault for eating rat poison. Foids are basically animals, you can't make them change their ways.

Don't fuck around with chads if you don't have the money.
Again, foids don't care. Their apathy is the reason they have 6+ kids in impoverished countries.

And no, it's not killing babies you fucking retardcels. Brain activity doesn't exist until the 5th-6th week. Why call a fetus without brain activity alive?

That’s debatable whether it’s murder or not. It’s one thing to argue the morality of it all. Quite another to say “my body m
If you claim you feel based because by abortion you are killing babies, for good. Then why don’t take a step further in that direction and start talking about eugenics?

If done for stupid economic reasons, abortion shows you were not based to begin with, as you are doing it as an extreme solution to errors you did for the lack of based thinking.

If you claim you abort because you were raped, it’s debatable if you are based or not. I don’t care so much.

If you abort because you are a thot, you are murderer.

If you claim you feel based because by abortion you are killing babies, for good. Then why don’t take a step further in that direction and start talking about eugenics?

If done for stupid economic reasons, abortion shows you were not based to begin with, as you are doing it as an extreme solution to errors you did for the lack of based thinking.

If you claim you abort because you were raped, it’s debatable if you are based or not. I don’t care so much.

If you abort because you are a thot, you are murderer.
I CAN TALK ABOUT EUGENICS ALL DAY LONG LMAO

abortion should be mandatory for all naturally conceived babies. IVF selecting for genetic health/IQ should be the only way children are conceived. That’s the best way IMO that’s least infringing on people’s freedoms/lives.. otherwise I’d say collect sperm samples from all the boys in adolescence, then mass sterilization, and repopulate with the sperm from the top 1% of the boys.

the rape claim is kinda iffy tho now that I think about it. Is it real violent rape at knifepoint? Or was the guy just sub8? How do u know she’s not lying just to get an abortion?

Abortion is hella based. The two reasons why I support it:

1) It potentially saves someone from a lifetime of inceldom.
2) It saves taxpayer money. I actually wouldn't mind funding abortions for poor foids whose offspring would consume more in government resources than the foid pays in taxes.

As said above, abortions are based for babies with Down's and anencephalia or any other kind of retardation.
I personally find it based because after an abortion there's a chance the whore will become barren, however rare that is, it is lifefuel all the same.

Abort all chads

It shouldn't be tax funded, thus being incel money

Ban abortions, condoms and birth control if women want to have sex they have to carry the load, it's what nature intended, having them take 100 cocks a year isn't

Killings of babies is the most evil thing that can ever be done, I sure hope that any foid that has had an abortion suffers in hell for all eternity

It’s every man for himself. An individual is beyond mere systems, ideology, and beliefs

I don't give a shit about fetuses and embryos. only a feminized loser would cry over them being killed.

I dislike it but I simply don't care enough to do anything against it.

Exactly my thoughts.

Should be 100% illegal. Foids should be virgin until marriage and even then should only have sex for reproduction purposes.

Anyone that is against abortion wants to turn their country into rural India. Prove me wrong.

Abortion and birth control enable hookup culture. It's that simple.

If you get rid of birth control and abortion, women will be way more conservative with fucking. BC includes condoms.

Marrying a virgin was the norm before mass birth control and abortion was viable. The politics only started to change when the masses realized they could run around fucking like crazy and not having kids.

Jews want it so that means its bad. Bluepilled if you disagree. They're sacrificing en masse Goyim Children to Moloch and Demons.

If you get rid of birth control and abortion, women will be way more conservative with fucking. BC includes condoms.
Your really think foids would care about not having birth control / abortions?

It's about murdering babies for the sake of being "free" to engage in casual sex.

Anything to reduce population worldwide is based.
If you could choose,do you wish you were never born?