Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Abortion allows females to be sluts without any responsibility

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
If you're really that concerned about unwanted pregnancy, why not just be celibate unless you're planning to have a child? It's that easy.
Females tell us that we're "not entitled to anything" and that "sex isn't a basic human need" so does the same not apply to abortions? (And birth control for that matter)

But nooo, the government HAS to support their degeneracy! They should be allowed as much Chad dick as they can take with ZERO consequences! Let's erase an entire possible life just because you couldn't keep it in your pants like the fucking whore you are!

There are legitimate reasons for abortion. Being a slut isn't one at all though. Also the government funding it is completely horrible. If it was privately run for profit I could at least semi support it.

There used to be shame that came with abortion. Now those who do it are "heroes"

Birth control should be illegal for unmarried people

Modern society does its best to take any and all responsibility away from m'lady. Everything is designed for their convenience and to cushion their everyday life, while men are actively vilified. Why do they think they're entitled to abortion when it's their fault for getting pregnant. They should have to live with the consequences of their actions like a man does.

exactly, also abortion is pretty much murder, females are just convincing themselves otherwise.

I wish i was aborted.

Women are idiots. No abortion wouldn't stop them from fucking around. It would only cause more of us to be born.

It also allows them to kill.

I agree. However if it weren't for abortion the U.S. would already be totally overrun with Blacks. So it's not all bad.

The main problem is that we have to pay for it.

Also, reddit normies always excuse it. They'll say "well people are going to have sex no matter what." or "it's not about the mother, it's about the child".

Man, I really fucking hate those guys.

I agree. However if it weren't for abortion the U.S. would already be totally overrun with Blacks. So it's not all bad.
Never, ever forget this. Half of black fetuses get aborted--abortion is stemming the tide of something terrible.

Women are baby machines
True. The genders aren't the same or equal, as is clear as day to anyone but crackpot feminists. Women are essentially walking wombs whose only function in life is to give birth and nurture the child. They weren't made to think. Men are superior physically and mentally. We would still be living in caves if men were as weak and unintelligent as women.