Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Aboriginals less evolved = More ugly?

Interesting that the least related to Blacks are the ones most appearing like Blacks. :waitwhat:.

homo erectus

Interesting that the least related to Blacks are the ones most appearing like Blacks. :waitwhat:.
Because they lived in similar environments? That's my guess

out of africa hasn't been proven.
Scientists are only using Y(paternal) and X(maternal markers) to prove out of africa. Since africans have the oldest Y and X markers
But there are far more markers than just those 2.

they can't return to monke, they never left

Yeah, that's why phenos don't tell much about the real genetic profile of a population. Quite interesting tbh.

Africa is also the most genetically diverse continent on earth, yet they all look the same to a layman's eyes.

Scientists are only using Y(paternal) and X(maternal markers) to prove out of africa. Since africans have the oldest Y and X markers
true tbh. Might be (((cope))) by (((them)))
We wuz the first humans n shiet
:feelskek:

75k years isn't really significant in terms of evolution. Also it annoys me when they say Abos are the oldest continuous culture. An abo in Perth 20,000 years ago would have had no idea the east coast of Tasmania exists, they would have consisted of many groups.

Also Afro-Eurasia can be thought of as one whole civilisation because there was constant interaction for thousands of years. The Ancient Romans and Greeks knew of the Chinese and niggers.

Because they lived in similar environments? That's my guess
convergency or they simply didn't need to change in the first place. Also it's interesting how they seem to have different kinds of hair texture in Australia, from straight, to curly and kinky.

Like at some point they did developed the straight one but it didn't spread out as much or they just started to get nigger hair again once they got into a similar environment.

idk about that, it's not even the only thing pointing out to out of africa. Basically all the oldest human fossils are there, from actual sapiens to earlier hominids, how out of africa populations relate to each other and to certain populations within Africa, the diversity within the continent and so on.

Not to mention that the whole homo sapiens design is simply perfectly adapted to live in the continent, within the tropics. Unless you say they evolved in any other tropical place with similar environment, but that would make even less sense. And that's not what negationists claim anyways, they claim humans evolved in Asia or something which is moronic, especially because we did have other hominids fossils who evolved there at the same time but no humans.

Damn imagine being born an abbo. Would there be any way of ascension for them or would they have to breed amongst themselves? :cryfeels:

All non-African, non-Abo humans today are homo sapien sapiens. The homo-sapien sapiens that left North east Africa around 70k years ago resembled East Africans (Horn). Whereas Abos and Sub-saharan Africans are homo sapiens. There were many many out of Africa waves of hominids. Homo erectus, homo neanderthalis, homo denisovans, etc....

The most recent wave (modern humans) occurred in east Africa into the middle east. These were modern day humans looking more like the typical east African. One group went alongside the coast to populate australasia/south east asia. And the other went inland and split in all directions from there, and this group is the ancestors to all non-African Eurasians (nick named Eurasian Adam).

If all humans came out from Africa :waitwhat:

Then that means we are all niggERs :feelsthink:

(even stormfrontcels) :feelshaha:

idk about that, it's not even the only thing pointing out to out of africa. Basically all the oldest human fossils are there, from actual sapiens to earlier hominids, how out of africa populations relate to each other and to certain populations within Africa, the diversity within the continent and so on.

Not to mention that the whole homo sapiens design is simply perfectly adapted to live in the continent, within the tropics. Unless you say they evolved in any other tropical place with similar environment, but that would make even less sense. And that's not what negationists claim anyways, they claim humans evolved in Asia or something which is moronic, especially because we did have other hominids fossils who evolved there at the same time but no humans.
I could be wrong.
I think humans came from arabia, then a group migrated into ethiopia at a very early date (like 250,000 years carrying the oldest y haplogroups A and perhaps oldest x haplogroups L ), and then spread into southern and then central/west africa, and adapted to the climate, by aquiring kinky hair/darker skin(though the khoesan have a ligth brown skin).
I think the super dark skin found among south sudanese and other blacks is due to them living in the sahara over a long stretch, wheras in southern africa you don't need to be that dark.

Not sure about north africa though.
Arabia wouldn't have any remains because its a desert.
They've found tools in arabia dating way back that were prob used by homo sapiens,
but scientists think their was a migration from ethiopia into arabia,
but I think it was the reverse,
but I could be wrong

funny how niggers had thousands of years to advance their civilization yet they havent made anything worthwhile.

looking at my face in the mirror makes me want to puke. why did I have to be born black?

Idk they mog me
Look at their :chad: bods

I could be wrong.
I think humans came from arabia, then a group migrated into ethiopia at a very early date (like 250,000 years carrying the oldest y haplogroups A and perhaps oldest x haplogroups L ), and then spread into southern and then central/west africa, and adapted to the climate, by aquiring kinky hair/darker skin(though the khoesan have a ligth brown skin).
I think the super dark skin found among south sudanese and other blacks is due to them living in the sahara over a long stretch, wheras in southern africa you don't need to be that dark.

Not sure about north africa though.
Arabia wouldn't have any remains because its a desert.
They've found tools in arabia dating way back that were prob used by homo sapiens,
but scientists think their was a migration from ethiopia into arabia,
but I think it was the reverse,
but I could be wrong
It would make more sense from ethiopia to arabia because the evidence towards this is stronger (older evidence of human presence, fossils and so on) but we do have evidence of humans (and other hominids) living in the middle east from very early periods (I think in Israel there quite a few old fossils of humans), since the sahara tends to go through cycles of desertification it is understandable. And we know that some parts of Africa weren't inhabited by humans until later on, like the South Africa. But I think considering the whole picture (early hominids and the genetic footprint) it is very likely the origin is indeed Africa.

As for the skin I do agree but who knows, south sudanese people really do have darker skin than other africans and that's probably the reason why. Khoisans are apperently the oldest human population and they really don't have dark skin, but again it's hard to say those things when it comes to pheno. Likewise, europeans developed light skin fairly recent when we look at their genomes (blue eyes even came first), like as recent as 6,000 years old there were still dark skinned populations living there.

The hair thing though I have a different take: I do believe the kinky variant probably evolved earlier than sapiens and returned back to the straight variant once humans left Africa, it could also explain the overlapping among these abos, that probably became isolated before kinkier variants disappeared from out of africa pops. (and also I don't believe intelligent humans as sapiens would never mate with people with subhuman hair tbh, it's just too ugly and it doesn't give that much of an advantage, see how asians in the americas never lost their straight hair)

The reason why I do believe that is because if you look it up you will see that straight hair is "caused" so to speak by different genes in white people and asians.