Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ABORIGINALS AREN'T EVEN HUMAN LOOK AT THESE SUBHUMANS EVEN SURGERY COULDN'T CURE THEM THEY JUST HAVE A SHIT CRANIAL BASE TO BEGIN WITH.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Look at this shit nothing could fix their fucking faces their skulls are that bad look at that downwards inclined cranial base.

Look at the lack of ramus being covered by hyoid..

Look at nigga nose.

Look at a visible jawline i thank fuck i'm not fully austrolian abo any bit of these fuckers dna will make you look subhuman.

I rope rope if I was one ngl

I rope rope if I was one ngl

I happily accept chink it's much better than these it's scary to think if i was just born slightly south i would look like this.

It’s over for abos. I wonder if there are any abocels here, but that would probably be unlikely because of their low iq and self awareness.

It’s over for abos. I wonder if there are any abocels here, but that would probably be unlikely because of their low iq and self awareness.

This is them

I would rope if i was in the south i got chink genes but even you have to admit chinks mog this

Very subhuman

This is them

View attachment 208195

I would rope if i was in the south i got chink genes but even you have to admit chinks mog this
Yeah, I live In chadstralia so I have seen my fair share of them. The Australians that arrived tried to breed them out of existence, but all they did was create a generation of mutts.

Yeah, I live In chadstralia so I have seen my fair share of them. The Australians that arrived tried to breed them out of existence, but all they did was create a generation of mutts.

Any amount of caucasian helps it's better if these mutts didn't exist.

Any amount of caucasian helps it's better if these mutts didn't exist.
That was a long while ago (100 odd years?) and I hardly see any mixed abos. Mostly because no one would want to fuck a abo foid. They are basically a tier below the average black woman.

That was a long while ago (100 odd years?) and I hardly see any mixed abos. Mostly because no one would want to fuck a abo foid. They are basically a tier below the average black woman.

There’s a LOT of pretty black foids

But what would a chink from chadstarlia know about that:feelshaha:

Black women can look hot point to a hot abo that isn't mixed with white

never began for them

With this colouring aboriginal looks like russian potatohead

Literally the only race I’ve never seen an attractive person from. I have nothing against them at all but it’s over

Literally the only race I’ve never seen an attractive person from. I have nothing against them at all but it’s over

You are right toassume this

i havent really met them only maoris lol but once they did this thing during a class presentation for loser kids struggling at school and they acknowledged the land and abo peoples but everyone was white so it was kind of a wasted effort tbh

wtf are abos?

Jfl abo in the pic has my skull. Combine it with turbomanletism and chink eyes, that depicts me perfectly

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Abos are honorary curries.

One race,the human race

No surgery for your skull

Abo men mog abo foids

They are ugly i'm ngl

Any man who puts his dick in those foids better expect them to bite it off as they always hungry.

I imagine this is how stacy and becky talk to each other about ugly men. And yet here we are, doing the exact same low garbage.

Humans are interesting creatures arent they

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

Australiancels, are there ugly men who fuck about foids?

Remember, these abos make 30%-50% of curries' genetics on average.

The only decent looking abos are the ones that are heavily mixed with white dna. If you're a full-blooded abo (which is probably pretty rare) then it's absolutely over for you.

Depends on the caste also the negrito is 1 proxy it's also possible it's kerela their not caucasoid its better than abo

the abos nose area literally looks like mine, no wonder I'm shit tier.

Black women (Sub-Saharan African types) are not my favorite, but I'll admit I have seen plenty of good looking ones. I cannot say the same for abo foids.

Black women (Sub-Saharan African types) are not my favorite, but I'll admit I have seen plenty of good looking ones. I cannot say the same for abo foids.

Abos can't be human.

The pca disagrees its dependent on which Indian Southern ones yeah however Pakistan and the austro asiatic parts are closer to either Caucasian or in my case Asian.

Screenshot 20200227 143333

We barely are close to those things.
Screenshot 20200227 143333

Last edited:
Holy shit that's ugly, are they goblins or something. Looks like curry cavemen.

i can honestly say i 100% believe every user on this forum mogs every single abbo who has ever lived