Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abnormal social development

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Why did I have an abnormal social development. I was never bullied and had minimum negative or positive experiences in school. Yet I was always paranoid and un-trusting of people and kept my distance; my anxiety levels were turned all the way up pretty much throughout the day for no reason which made shit a living hell. I would sit by myself half of the time depressed, half of the time my nerves were turned up all the way to the max.
Here I am 19 yo, socially isolated socially retarded aspie KHHV.
I swear there was something wrong with my brain from birth

Being introverted/socially challenged idd sucks.

Just be confident

kappa

your a mentalcel.

Im fucked up from years of constant bullying and was often mocked during my formative years because of how ugly i was. They even made a list of ugliest people and i was near the top.

Virginp0wers said:
your a mentalcel.

Im fucked up from years of constant bullying and was often mocked during my formative years because of how ugly i was. They even made a list of ugliest people and i was near the top.

That's brutal tbh, we were all fucked up during formative years for one reason or another.

Welcome to social isolation.

https://incels.is/Thread-Truecel-Vs-MentalCel-20853

Being socially isolated as a child almost guarantees inceldom.

I started school at six and rarely socialized with other kids before that. I was doomed.

TheVman said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Truecel-Vs-MentalCel-20853

muh ugly face kek just get surgery and stop whining buddyboyo

jackbud said:
Could be autism

Probably. There was always something off about me since I was a kid tbh

I'm on the same boat as you kept my distance from people and only received some teasing but still I'm socially retarded as fuck....oh and ugly too