Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Able to naturally sense something wrong about my face

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was in primary school, I remember looking at my face in the mirror and knowing something was wrong, only I couldn't work out what exactly at the time. And this was before I had had any bad experiences in relation to lookism, this was merely my natural senses telling me that something was not right.

When I was in primary school, I remember looking at my face in the mirror and knowing something was wrong, only I couldn't work out what exactly at the time. And this was before I had had any bad experiences in relation to lookism, this was merely my natural senses telling me that something was not right.
brutal but lucky to not experience it on primary school. when i was in primary school girls would give me dirty looks if the teacher changed the seating .plan and they sat next to me. whenever i was talking with my friend they'd tell me to shut up and give me a face of disgust. if i talked to them they told me to shut up or go away. i was already black pilled because i seen girls be nice to the good looking boys. that shit stumps development and yourself esteem in the following years. it makes you feel so hopeless and useless.

brutal but lucky to not experience it on primary school. when i was in primary school girls would give me dirty looks if the teacher changed the seating .plan and they sat next to me. whenever i was talking with my friend they'd tell me to shut up and give me a face of disgust. if i talked to them they told me to shut up or go away. i was already black pilled because i seen girls be nice to the good looking boys. that shit stumps development and yourself esteem in the following years. it makes you feel so hopeless and useless.
:fuk: