Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting abandon religion immediately

• Thread starter justkeepingitreal
  • Start date
justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
I prayed for height everyone had growth spurts and towered over me, my closest friends even my 12 year-old brother, i prayed for strength and handsomeness i got uglier and got my teeth completely fucked up in an accident and my body only got weaker i prayed for intelligence general and social anxiety took over my mind and iam always in that blank mind state never able to get a clear head, i prayed to get into stem schools i never did, i prayed for my mother to survive covid she got cancer and is suffering every day helplessly.
and i was the most faithful most strict most god fearing one im my social circle in that period i even remember buying a guitar then returning it as it was forbidden.
never trust religion or religious people the more a person is religious the more copium they are huffing i have not prayed since my mother got cancer and never planning to return or listen to anyone that will try to talk me into repenting.

religion is shit

pray for shortness, weakness, ugliness, and stupidness then
i prayed for my mother to survive covid she got cancer and is suffering every day helplessly.
jokes aside, sorry to hear that, man.

JoinedOct 17, 2021Posts19

God is real and all of the incels are his voodoo doll torture dummies.

Fuck god, abandon relgion

Matter of fact, burn holy books and commit arson on buildings of worship