Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Abandon all hope ye who enter here

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I'm warning you seriously...

Every male: taller, NW1, sixpack. I know these are obviously pictures collected of beautiful couples but can you even believe ppl live like this ?TWF your not part of an Instagram travel couple. Beautiful people have better lives end of story, they're like magnets for all the finer things in life.

B701E4BF DD51 4DEB BE3A A453075BDEB0

my brain can't comprehend people living like this. seems like fantasy to me

They can't all be happy all the time I'm sure they have bullshit going on in their lives too. As a matter of fact I bet that in the moment they took these pics they were completely devoid of emotion and thinking they need to act as realistic as possible.

memes that are positioned to be relatable but require you to have a gf to understand honestly hurt so fucking much

Hard to imagine that people like these even exist. Like in RL and not just in movies and ads for expensive perfumes and watches.

Look at this soyboy cuck with 3 daughters

lmao i'd jump off a cliff

Sorry guys
embrace the pain

Like gazing into another dimension. Its hard to believe I'm even the same species as any of those people. It's so fucking over, end me now.

we're not even side characters in this story... we're faceless extras and these people are protagonists

I would cut my dick off to be that happy....

Just look at those pictures, every guy is a fucking 6'3 Chad with muscles.

Best couple right here :feelsgah::lul::lul:

Also fuck all that happiness that we can never obtain.

They can't all be happy all the time I'm sure they have bullshit going on in their lives too. As a matter of fact I bet that in the moment they took these pics they were completely devoid of emotion and thinking they need to act as realistic as possible.
Their bullshit is forgetting to wash the noodles before cooking. Our bullshit is being universally hated and dying alone.

I have a dream;

That one day a person of the opposite sex would hold my hand for more than 3 seconds.

Hey, i found the incel:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:woke:

my brain can't comprehend people living like this. seems like fantasy to me
it seems like fiction, something hollywood would show in their chick flicks, not something that actually occurs

Hey he's lucky that he has daughters. Just imagine what type of incels that guy could create.

I would rather have an incel. At least he has some chance to have non-romantic success in life. All his daughters will ever be are fresh holes for Chad and Tyrone to stick their dicks in.

I believed we as humans have surpassed the evolutionary state of a mindless animal. Then I see a female ass and am reminded that I haven’t.

I would rather have an incel. At least he has some chance to have non-romantic success in life. All his daughters will ever be are fresh holes for Chad and Tyrone to stick their dicks in.
Non romantic success is a copetow cope.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE IS PROCREATION.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Your career will die with you but your children will pass on your genes. That's why it's better to have daughters. So that they can breed with Chad and upgrade their genes with them. An incel is nothing but a biological waste that will do nothing but suffer and return to dirt.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Your career will die with you but your children will pass on your genes. That's why it's better to have daughters. So that they can breed with Chad and upgrade their genes with them. An incel is nothing but a biological waste that will do nothing but suffer and return to dirt.

I don't see the obsession people have with passing on their genes. You see it both on redpill and incel sites. If anything, that is the real cope because you think your genes matter to anyone. Nothing will change whether the average wageslave passes on his genes or not. You're not a king, you don't have an IQ of 300 that could benefit the world, you don't have male model looks.
If you want to raise a filthy whore for 2 decades and waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on her to make sure she'll be of the best quality when Chad and Tyrone have a go at her, before she settles down with a cuck, then so be it. She'll become a part of her husband's family anyway.

I don't see the obsession people have with passing on their genes. You see it both on redpill and incel sites. If anything, that is the real cope because you think your genes matter to anyone. Nothing will change whether the average wageslave passes on his genes or not. You're not a king, you don't have an IQ of 300 that could benefit the world, you don't have male model looks.
If you want to raise a filthy whore for 2 decades and waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on her to make sure she'll be of the best quality when Chad and Tyrone have a go at her, before she settles down with a cuck, then so be it. She'll become a part of her husband's family anyway.
And you think that wagecucking to death will have an impact on the universe? Money is just a cope for not fulfilling your primal need to pass on your genes. You're here for a limited amount of time as far as we know and that time is about giving yourself as much primal joy as possible not coping in some Lamborghini.

And you think that wagecucking to death will have an impact on the universe? Money is just a cope for not fulfilling your primal need to pass on your genes. You're here for a limited amount of time as far as we know and that time is about giving yourself as much primal joy as possible not coping in some Lamborghini.

For the short amount of time that I am here, I would much rather be 'coping' in a Lamborghini than being with some fat roastie and my ungrateful whore daughters.

I'm warning you seriously...

Every male: taller, NW1, sixpack. I know these are obviously pictures collected of beautiful couples but can you even believe ppl live like this ?TWF your not part of an Instagram travel couple. Beautiful people have better lives end of story, they're like magnets for all the finer things in life.
Why couldn't this have been all of us. We will never have these picture perfect lives yet Chad and Stacy just get it because they look good.

Makes we want to nuke the world

We are the the furniture, rock, the sand of the beach where chad and stacy fuck

was at the store today to get some unhealthening materials. left, had to cross the street, looked left... a skank was standing there, a couple meters behind the road. so as I looked left for cars, skank was slightly behind me but in the corner of my eye... cause you know, it must have seemed like I covertly checked her out, despite the fact that she was standing in such a place... I kinda notice the skank face, even though I didn't directly even look at her, get filled with disgust in just a moment, like, it can't have been anything she thought about, just a pure gut reaction of being sickened by me automatically. nice couples lol

JoinISISFuel

Seriously, ER was surrounded by those people everywhere he went, 24/7. It literally drove him insane.

We need incelistan now so that we can protect fellow sub-8 men from this shit.

I kinda notice the skank face, even though I didn't directly even look at her, get filled with disgust in just a moment, like, it can't have been anything she thought about, just a pure gut reaction of being sickened by me automatically. nice couples lol
the best thing guys like us can do is isolate ourselves as much as possible
Seriously, ER was surrounded by those people everywhere he went, 24/7. It literally drove him insane.
poor bastard, surrounded by beautiful tanned Californian Staceys

just cummed to this

watch her interviews for some unadulterated pure stacy material

Hannah Ferguson archives

JFL.

Safe to say you'll have a life of misery if you think that's all that matters.

The vast majority of us here will never pass on our genes. Therefore we're better off finding other things to enjoy in life.

JFL.

Safe to say you'll have a life of misery if you think that's all that matters.

The vast majority of us here will never pass on our genes. Therefore we're better off finding other things to enjoy in life.
It's a different case for us incels. We will never get to experience that primal joy so all we can do is cope or rope.