Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

aawetk-0#cgawe-90c4aywxej04ahx4a4ayh9j4ahex9j4hu9,ha

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
=weru=9u=94dw5u=94dw5=9w5su=9w5wh.j5=.j9.jjsw5##sjswj##.ejr#wjts9wj#jhhj#ts..]9]9.j]9.jsh]h.jj]9.s.jsrd-].jysdeh[].jses].jx[9jsdhrrx[0,srh[,x[shx[h[r9jrs[j9hhs[j5csc4s99s[[4[ebvngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg4[ese[y[9y[94ysv4ysvu[yv[y4s[v[4cs4m4[sum0ssu[0su[ysu[[su9uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc9cucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucus[cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc[smc[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[t[tsu[ssssssssssssssssssssssssss ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ys ysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscumycccccccccccccccccccccccccyscyu]pryrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryc]sr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cyu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rxu]rs,

The fact I wasted my life is a heavy burden I dreamed of living in some Japan or Korea but I am too ugly for that and I have no job there and won't have money, I just wanted a simple life of having a gf and some money that's all I just wanted to be a small little normie forgotten and not seen but i cant, my genetics have ruined my life what did i do to get this genetics what bullshit is this that your life is luck based what kuind of bullshit is this that you got no choice on your genetic must suffer csonequences for the rest of your life fuck this fucking scam world what a fucking scam i hope i meet god this motherfucker i will carry a spear of satan to behead him

thread theme

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b19PgOGEKU

fucking uiawezxwepwsp4aswp4ywhp4yshweahpoyih,ryyewyaswu[layswzu[j3aywp[i.j3yawetaeaihyeay[we,[i[[y[ay[weay[weyea[wa[y[ayepu[ayeu[ayeu[ayeu[ayu[ayu[sdayseuaydeu[su[u[u[aywe

I DONT WANT LIVE IN THIS SCAM WORLD THERE IS NOTHING HERE ALL SCAM ALL FAKE BS

ONLY IN DREAMS THERE YOU CAN BE SAFE THIS WORLD IS A FUCKING JOKE ANIMALS LUCK BASED OH U ARE BORN IN AFRICAN VILLAGe? GUESS YOU FUCKING GONNA WORK FOR 1$ A MONTH AND GET AIDS AND DIE HEAURUIHDXWUOIHGSIBGASEIUGASERTOUIHAEAOUIH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE FUCKING WORLD GENETICS AND LUCK BASED WHERE YOU ARE BORN TO WHICH FAMILY ALL LUCK NO MERIT VEYR NICE AND SO HYPOCRITE FUCK THIS SCAM UDFGASXASEGDRPOIHGAERPOIHAERPOHAERPERHRPHRAIHJRPADHJRAHRP,IJOAHRPOIJ,AHRPIJAHPIJFADHPIJADHPIJMASDHPIJASDHPIMADHPIJMPPIPADHIPASDHIADHPIJADHPIJASDHPIJASDHPIJADHPIJADHPIJMADHPAISDHPADHPADHMPPAHHPIJAHPJMAPSDHJPASDHASDHPPSDHADHPADHPAHDAHDPIAHDPIMADHPIADHSP

Last edited:
fell asleep on the keyboard brutal

Misspells or asylum language

Misspells or asylum language
its just me smashing my keyboard in rage. This words are the purest from of hatred, my rebellion against this cruel world.

its just me smashing my keyboard in rage. This words are the purest from of hatred, my rebellion against this cruel world.
Keyboardpill