Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Boatman

Boatman

Recruit
★★★
i'm fucking drunk. I just want t olive a normal life. i can barely get a job. i just got hired by ups, but they havent told me when i work. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY IF I DONT WORK!!! Wha tthe fuc. I just want t owork some shitty 9 to 5 job. manual labor bullshit. i don't care. just tell me what to do and i will do it. as long as i dont have to deal with bullshit (mostly foid freaking out over things i cant control) i dont care what i do. fuck. i just need money to live. while chad and sstacy can get high paying job doing jack shit, i have to work my ass of to barely get get by. i just want enough for bill and some booze is that to much to ask. fuck. I'm so fucking enslaved by this wageslave bullshit i cant do anything. i could study to do something fucking productive but no. gotta fucking wageslave till i die. no way i could afford to go to college to study some bullshit. gotta fucking work till i die. fuck you i just want to make money, but no one will even give me the chance. how am i suppose to live. fuck your economy. if i cant even get a job with the lowest of the low, fuck you. i'll just leach off the cucks you do let work. fuck you. fuck your world. i wont be your slave anymore FFUUUUUUCCKK!!!!!

try L-theanine

Try to find the job that sucks the least.

You know what is really bad? When I hear chad bragging about having sex and mocking the chad meme.

I leech off my parents.

Who gives a fuck, they aren't incel and I am.

Read my sig lol
tbh I have user signatutes hidden, i find them distractive when reading threads

tbh getting a job as an incel can be hell, you always need to know someone else to get something decent or noticed at all

It’s over, friend.