Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A youtube short that perfectly exemplifies men's worthlessness

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/QvL2h2Fo074?si=TbGtIqjWqLhBtDg3

Birthdays never stop being important for women. In fact some women are upset when their partners forget their birthdays. Most women receive tons of attention on their birthdays from friends and families. Birthdays stop being important for most men because they lose their inherit value once they're adults. The only time men will be valued even somewhat for existing is when they're children. At that age women might find them cute and normies might view them more favorably and as a future Chad.

As soon as it becomes apparent you're either a genetic loser or average people stop treating you special. You become worthless and nothing more than competition.

Last edited:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/QvL2h2Fo074?si=TbGtIqjWqLhBtDg3

Birthdays never stop being important for women. In fact some women are upset when their partners forget their birthdays. Most women receive tons of attention on their birthdays from friends and families. Birthdays stop being important for men because they lose their value once they're adults. The only time men will be valued even somewhat for existing is when they're children. At that age women might find them cute and normies might view them more favorably and as a future Chad.

As soon as it becomes apparent you're either a genetic loser or average people stop treating you special. You become worthless and nothing more than competition.

When its my birthday, Its just my family that even cares and thats it, we go to eat out someplace fancy and there it ends, no friends, no one tagging me in IG and shit, nothing.

Beyond brutal.

My birthday has been deliberately ruined multiple times. So in essence it's worse.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

At the very least they care
Yeah, at least my family cares about my existence, gotta be grateful for that shit, at least my uncles, aunts and my extended family have been good to me, but they subconsciously know its over. :cryfeels:

Yeah, at least my family cares about my existence, gotta be grateful for that shit, at least my uncles, aunts and my extended family have been good to me, but they subconsciously know its over. :cryfeels:
Fucking over bro

My family only cares about my birthday

Celebrating Birthdays are stupid, anyways

Happy birthday!