Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A young woman would consider herself mentally ill and broken if she went for even 9 months without a relationship

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
If past puberty she was ever single for 9 months or more, she would freak out, cry, beg for help from friends with dating and receive that help, and as a final line of defense just desperately JUMP on the first guy with decent looks, height masculinity that they see.

Given that relationships that start quickly also end quickly and that most men aren't sexy enough to attract women already seeing someone, this automatically leads to:
- serial monogamy where women become undesirable whores that will never really bond, despite "doing everything right" as per society, as they're taught to never wait, and to always jump in a relationship or monkey branch to avoid ever being single, ensuring their last serious boyfriend or husband is just another faceless dude in a long line
- extremely small windows of opportunity for you to be able to find a woman or be able to do any rational mate selection at all... for how the fuck are you going to find them for anything serious if 99% of their time is spent in some bullshit relationship where she tries to accumulate as much micro-chimerism as possible?

Meanwhile people still expect you to somehow marry and procreate and create a functional family when you aren't a top tier chad.

If past puberty she was ever single for 9 months or more, she would freak out, cry, beg for help from friends with dating and receive that help, and as a final line of defense just desperately JUMP on the first guy with decent looks, height masculinity that they see.

Given that relationships that start quickly also end quickly and that most men aren't sexy enough to attract women already seeing someone, this automatically leads to:
- serial monogamy where women become undesirable whores that will never really bond, despite "doing everything right" as per society, as they're taught to never wait, and to always jump in a relationship or monkey branch to avoid ever being single, ensuring their last serious boyfriend or husband is just another faceless dude in a long line
- extremely small windows of opportunity for you to be able to find a woman or be able to do any rational mate selection at all... for how the fuck are you going to find them for anything serious if 99% of their time is spent in some bullshit relationship where she tries to accumulate as much micro-chimerism as possible?

Meanwhile people still expect you to somehow marry and procreate and create a functional family when you aren't a top tier chad.

If women can't find a chad after a few weeks max, then society must have burned down because that implies the internet and smart phones stopped working.

Thats what foids mean when they say they are depressed. Jfl at female depression

If women can't find a chad after a few weeks max, then society must have burned down because that implies the internet and smart phones stopped working.
True tbh.

Thats what foids mean when they say they are depressed. Jfl at female depression
Not succeeding for just a few moments = hell

And yet I do see threads from females venting about men who are not serious and do not want to marry/settle down.

And yet I do see threads from females venting about men who are not serious and do not want to marry/settle down.
Single women over 35 need to erase themselves from existence.

Single women over 35 need to erase themselves from existence.

all women are single. being in a relationship won't stop them from fucking whoever they want

the relationship status is just for the cuck... i mean the guy so he feels more secure

all women are single. being in a relationship won't stop them from fucking whoever they want

the relationship status is just for the cuck... i mean the guy so he feels more secure
well, also for the orbiters and any "casanovas" that are sub8. it's a signal to them that unless some kind of emergency happens, they should keep admiring form the shadows.

Let them try 6 or 7 year's then they can complain

You mean 1 day.

meanwhile ive never even had 1 friend since i hit puberty

meanwhile ive never even had 1 friend since i hit puberty
i don't know what you're missing out on, any friends i ever made are not even DREAMING of helping me get out of this hole