Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A young, fertile, good-looking German JB being allowed to become a feminist lesbian is the ultimate HOLOCAUST

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just found this while looking at random Youtube channels in German (which I study). I won't post her channel or Twitter because I obviously don't want to promote them in any way, nor worship her.
Sem ttulo
Ddlu8QLVAAAr59F1

But just look at this bullshit. In fucking FOUR YEARS she went from a very attractive German JB ready to have a lot of Aryan babies and save Europe to an obviously radfem men-hating (voluntarily) barren-uterus dyke.

WHY is this shit allowed? My God, I just can't accept how crazy the world has become. The West will literally die because we'd rather let women engage in the useless bullshit they want instead of doing their fucking job and having some babies at their prime.

Germany pretty much has both the lowest birth rate and the biggest non-European immigration influx in all Europe. Germany is DONE FOR.

she looks higher DOM than most of this userbase

Germans thought that the face of their defeat is T-34 in Berlin. They were wrong. It was only the beginning of the end.

Femoidism is the only brain disease femoids are capable to have.

I think the real danger of giving women the freedom to do whatever they want is not their hypergamy so much as it is their refusal to endure pregnancy.

she looks higher DOM than most of this userbase
She looks like my dream gf in the first pic and like a random cognitive-dissonance ridden feminist going for her Facial Abuse scene in the second.

And why do these whores always become fat when they become feminists? I'm saying, okay, you want women's blah blah blah. Why does this always involve you becoming a fat slut with a butch haircut? Disgusting tbh.

What the fuck difference does it make? You'll never have her, or any of her aryan babies to fuck.

Goddamnit. I fucking hate women so much. I'm in a bad mood. I need my meds.

hans, get ze flammenwerfer
Flammenwerfer

The west has made it's bed, and I don't find Muslims any worse than Atheists. Let it all burn.

What the fuck difference does it make? You'll never have her, or any of her aryan babies to fuck.
I would have had a chance of acquiring a similar woman as wife in a traditional society.

Now it's 100% over.

Here's some cucks who got an 18 year old foid out of jail for having lesbian sex with a jb.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...aged-sex-dating-older-woman-article-1.1615514
It's so much retardation together that I don't even know what to address, if the fact a 18yo/14yo couple os considered pedophilia, if the fact lesbian "sex" is considered sex or the fact cucks would do anything for women. If she were a man her life would be 100% ruined because of that bullshit.

It's so much retardation together that I don't even know what to address, if the fact a 18yo/14yo couple os considered pedophilia, if the fact lesbian "sex" is considered sex or the fact cucks would do anything for women. If she were a man her life would be 100% ruined because of that bullshit.
This guy got screwed on to catch a predator and he was only 19.

If she were a man her life would be 100% ruined because of that bullshit.
Fucking Jared from Subway is in prison for several years for fucking a 16 year old.

In one state fucking a 16 year old is legal, but doing the same thing in another state makes you a monster and it ruins your damn life. I fucking hate life so much.

Fucking Jared from Subway is in prison for several years for fucking a 16 year old.

In one state fucking a 16 year old is legal, in another it makes you a monster and it ruins your damn life. I fucking hate life so much.
I think my favorite bullshit has to be "marital rape".

That's what I always bring up whenever people start moaning about degeneracy, and how much better everything was when marriage and monogamy were enforced. Marriage doesn't equal sex. If you're ugly, she won't want you even if she's married to you.

Marital rape, drunk rape, statutory rape, and sexual harassment is all garbage pulled out the dirty vag of some fat feminist dyke.
That's what I always bring up whenever people start moaning about degeneracy, and how much better everything was when marriage and monogamy were enforced. Marriage doesn't equal sex. If you're ugly, she won't want you even if she's married to you.
Then don't spend money on her until she does her job as a dick massager. In the past unattractive and average looking men had no problem getting sex.

The west is fucking doomed

It is.
I'm very sad to witness white good looking girls throwing it away thanks to them.
If you're ugly, I don't care, go to reddit or other shitholes.
But a good looking one, it's such a waste.

This is a real tragedy

>Watching German Youtube videos in 2k18

That was your mistake

It's great. If femoids continue to degrade their character and appearance like this, no man will want them. Once the sex bots are released, foids will get eliminated easily. Then only the poorest and ugliest men will settle for foids.

She is the female version of the soy boy.

photo.jpg

OP, arent you a brazillian whats with you and your MUH ARYAN Ideology?

This guy got screwed on to catch a predator and he was only 19.

That shit is the ultimate ragefuel, beats OP hands down :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She is the female version of the soy boy.

photo.jpg
>be born a good-looking white woman
>decide to flush your luck down the toilet to become a man in 2018
>BECOME A SOYBOY NUMALE
This is literally like winning in the lottery and burning all the money. Even worse, burning it all AND taking a shitload od student debt or something. You couldn't possibly play worse than this.

OP, arent you a brazillian whats with you and your MUH ARYAN Ideology?
I'm a proud half ethnic German. Also I have family in Europe and care about the future of the west (even in Brazil it's relevant tbh, I don't want Brazil to become a 100% favela shithole).

Hitler would be rolling in his grave if he could see what Germany has become and how it's being taken over by Muslims.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back