Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A Young Couple Has a Family

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
They're about 20 years old with a 1-2 year old daughter.

I'm a wizardcel never had a girlfriend and probably going to commit suicide and die alone...

I won't share the video...it would be really powerful suifuel.

I'll just summarize it. The guy starts to give his cute female kisses all over her face then lifts her up, twirls, and continues. Caption says they're showing their daughter love so she doesn't expect anything less.

It's a good thing they're starting a family young and have something genuine unlike agecucks and 30+ foids...but it makes me feel really depressed because I'll probably never experience that.

I can't feel love deeply anymore like I could have when I was a teenager or early 20s. At my age, the best I can hope for is a beautiful teen girlfriend (hopefully a virgin) that will make my life tolerable and survivable, and take away my constant desire to just rope which is how I feel everyday as a wizardcel.

I'm a wizardcel never had a girlfriend and probably going to commit suicide and die alone...

I'll just summarize it. The guy starts to give his cute female kisses all over her face then lifts her up, twirls, and continues. Caption says they're showing their daughter love so she doesn't expect anything less.

It's a good thing they're starting a family young and have something genuine unlike agecucks and 30+ foids...but it makes me feel really depressed because I'll probably never experience that.

I can't feel love deeply anymore like I could have when I was a teenager or early 20s. At my age, the best I can hope for is a beautiful teen girlfriend (hopefully a virgin) that will make my life tolerable and survivable, and take away my constant desire to just rope which is how I feel everyday as a wizardcel.
Brutal

Just raise another spoiled princess bitch FAM. It's quirky and unique!!!