Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A year ago...

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
A year ago I used to browse r/short looking for success stories or some kind of hope.

Now I just rot every day knowing about the blackpill and know it’s over, I go on r/short now and laugh at all the copes these midgets come up with.

Yeah over

This is the highest rated link on the sub. Presented without comment, just LOL at reddit and lol at manlets :what:
VcflPjI.png

If you go on r/Braincels, r/TRP, r/MGTOW, r/Short, and r/Bald, you notice they all have the same mannerisms and the same cringey jokes as each other. Upon further inspection of the pics they post of themselves, as well as the demographics survey of Braincels (50% currycels), I believe most of these subs are comprised of lonely, manlet, balding Indian males, which pushes me to conclude curries are without a doubt the most subhuman race on the planet both in terms of looks and humor. I originally thought it was gooks but I'm going to have to revise that.

How would you rate your face and what's your height?

Chadlite face 5’4
>Chadlite face
Go approach, seriously. If in the US, just make a trip to a place where height isn't so important and approach there. Tinder can work also.

Seriously I don't know why you wouldn't do leg lengthening if you're already giving up on life. If you've already given up you have nothing to lose.

What's with all the manlet suicide fuel that is posted on braincels? There seems to be tons of new stuff specifically for shortcels every time. :feelsbadman:

Seriously I don't know why you wouldn't do leg lengthening if you're already giving up on life. If you've already given up you have nothing to lose.
I’m not ending up in A wheelchair
What's with all the manlet suicide fuel that is posted on braincels? There seems to be tons of new stuff specifically for shortcels every time. :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• F8DC8E1F-27AF-42A4-A03A-D617A7A97F68.jpeg
    F8DC8E1F-27AF-42A4-A03A-D617A7A97F68.jpeg
    847.2 KB · Views: 78
Honestly hamdullah for the blackpill, legit opens your eyes, you look at these blue pilled coping cucks and wonder how worthless they really are with their pessimistic ideologies and thoughts. God is Great