Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A worthy successor to the atomic blackpill.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
lol
The chad rapist

This is nothing new, but it sure proves a point.

It is fucking over

God fucking damn it femoids are totally sicked to the core they would fuck chad even tho he is a mass murder or a psychopath

Its over just rope tbhtbh

IT: he was honest about his past which is attractive teehee

Just rope if you are sub 9

"I didn't say I was done talkin to about other stuff"

JFL

rape is just his sexual preference. his personality is actually good as seen in the texts br0

Being a rapist is just a quirk in his otherwise good personality.

foids are so desperate for chadcock they'll overlooking an brazenly blatant catfish profile

How can IncelTears ever recover?

Just goes to show the power of the Halo effect. I don't laugh often but this one got me because of the absurdity of how over it is for us.

This is irrefutable proof that nothing that you have ever done in your life has any effect on whether or not you are attractive to women.
Only genes matter

And the best part is that YOU are automatically considered a pervert and molester because of your appearance and judged by them even though you have never done anything remotely alike, it reminds me of the old man attacked on the subway because they thought he was a stalker

God fucking damn it femoids are totally sicked to the core they would fuck chad even tho he is a mass murder or a psychopath

see this cucktears? you're gonna say this chad has a charismatic personality that's why you shouldn't mind he gay raped a child?