Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A woman's true fear isn't of death or rape. It's betting on the wrong horse.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
This is kind of connected to my last post where I discussed my theory on my women flirt. The TLDR version is that women naturally want to be on most people's good side but they also don't want to be seen as a whore and fuck the 90% of men whom she finds disgusting. So they meet in the middle and use flirtatious as a way to endear herself to men. This is a tactic that women use (at least did use in the past since more and more women are out right assertive cunts now) because their ultimate fear is to have a man she once ridiculed/hates them becomes powerful. They don't to find out that the Chad they're were putting all their money on/letting him rail her out is just some retarded 7/11 worker or small time drug dealer that gets arrested by the cops. Then to also realize that the nerd you ignored or antagonized is actually some doctor or rich tech bro. That's why they hate dudes like Zuckerberg or Musk since those autistic nerds are exactly the guys they didn't invest so they're bitter when they are successful and can fuck young 10/10s. Also why they hate passport bros too. At the end of the day every woman would rather see guys like us kill themselves than succeed.

I used to be able to pick the ponies when I worked around them

i don’t think i’ve ever come across a single emba post that wasn’t a shitpost.

This is kind of connected to my last post where I discussed my theory on my women flirt. The TLDR version is that women naturally want to be on most people's good side but they also don't want to be seen as a whore and fuck the 90% of men whom she finds disgusting. So they meet in the middle and use flirtatious as a way to endear herself to men. This is a tactic that women use (at least did use in the past since more and more women are out right assertive cunts now) because their ultimate fear is to have a man she once ridiculed/hates them becomes powerful. They don't to find out that the Chad they're were putting all their money on/letting him rail her out is just some retarded 7/11 worker or small time drug dealer that gets arrested by the cops. Then to also realize that the nerd you ignored or antagonized is actually some doctor or rich tech bro. That's why they hate dudes like Zuckerberg or Musk since those autistic nerds are exactly the guys they didn't invest so they're bitter when they are successful and can fuck young 10/10s. Also why they hate passport bros too. At the end of the day every woman would rather see guys like us kill themselves than succeed.
if someone is ugly he will be never mark zuckerberg or some other idiot. doctors look always good.

That's why they hate dudes like Zuckerberg or Musk since those autistic nerds are exactly the guys they didn't invest so they're bitter when they are successful and can fuck young 10/10s. Also why they hate passport bros too. At the end of the day every woman would rather see guys like us kill themselves than succeed.
High iq. Zuckerberg is a piece of shit jew and fed, but the vehement Musk hate from Redditfags never made much sense to me, seeing him as a nerd who managed to ascend through wealth makes it a lot more clear why redditfags hate him so much.

Their true fear is being forced to interact with non-Chad males for free.

in all fairness, most foids nowadays don't care that much about being seen as whores

also this is a retarded GrAYpost, foids are more attracted to drug dealer Chad than to some ugly silicon valley nerd jfl

their nightmare isn't being wrong, foids don't care about being right or wrong, they just want chad sex

this thread is just revenge of the nerds cope

in all fairness, most foids nowadays don't care that much about being seen as whores

also this is a retarded GrAYpost, foids are more attracted to drug dealer Chad than to some ugly silicon valley nerd jfl

their nightmare isn't being wrong, foids don't care about being right or wrong, they just want chad sex
1. I'm gray because I only post when I feel like there's a topic I wanna talk about.
2. I understand things have changed for women in this regard, I even mention in it in the post, but women definitely still have this fear. They have their fun with drug dealer Tyrone/Chad and once they hit 30 and realize those guys aren't gonna provide/protect them they try to love bomb the rich beta guy. The only real issue is that with how the sex market is even rich betas at this point are taking post walled 30 year old foids as wife's.