Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A woman slapped me on the dancefloor for dancing close to her sister

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
When I was about 16, my father took me on a cruise that went from Stockholm to Helsinki. We had dinner, and for the first time my dad allowed me to drink alcohol in front of him.

A couple of hours later, I was pretty drunk and we went to a section of the ship where there was a bar and a dancefloor. There were only two girls on the dancefloor, one maybe 19, the younger maybe 15, otherwise it was completely empty. My dad sat down in the bar but I was so drunk that I wanted to dance. I had absolutely no intention of hitting on these girls, I just wanted to dance. So I was kind of dancing around in my own world and then I realize I'm kind of close to the younger girl, not that close, a couple of metres at least, so not wanting to bother them, I kind of move away. Too late. The older sister (I presume) comes over to me and gives me a huge bitchslap and shouts something at me. I instantly move away and go sit down to my father.

Now I get it, she wanted to protect her sister from the creep (read: ugly guy), but I wasn't even trying to talk to them or touch them or even look at them, I was in my own world just letting go and drunkenly enjoying the music.

That would not have happened to a good looking guy. A good looking 16 year old guy who ACTIVELY tried to get the attention of the younger sister would probably have been turned down by the older sister too, but not by a bitchslap. I didn't even have any intentions, I merely registered them, and danced on my own to the music.

Being subjected to violence for simply existing in a foid's proximity and having fun without bothering anyone = an incel's fate.

Should have beaten her to death

She would not have done that if you'd have been a thugmaxxed viking from 800 AD with an axe and a belly full of ale, she'd not do that with a rapefugee either, chagnonpill

When I was about 16, my father took me on a cruise that went from Stockholm to Helsinki. We had dinner, and for the first time my dad allowed me to drink alcohol in front of him.

A couple of hours later, I was pretty drunk and we went to a section of the ship where there was a bar and a dancefloor. There were only two girls on the dancefloor, one maybe 19, the younger maybe 15, otherwise it was completely empty. My dad sat down in the bar but I was so drunk that I wanted to dance. I had absolutely no intention of hitting on these girls, I just wanted to dance. So I was kind of dancing around in my own world and then I realize I'm kind of close to the younger girl, not that close, a couple of metres at least, so not wanting to bother them, I kind of move away. Too late. The older sister (I presume) comes over to me and gives me a huge bitchslap and shouts something at me. I instantly move away and go sit down to my father.

Now I get it, she wanted to protect her sister from the creep (read: ugly guy), but I wasn't even trying to talk to them or touch them or even look at them, I was in my own world just letting go and drunkenly enjoying the music.

That would not have happened to a good looking guy. A good looking 16 year old guy who ACTIVELY tried to get the attention of the younger sister would probably have been turned down by the older sister too, but not by a bitchslap. I didn't even have any intentions, I merely registered them, and danced on my own to the music.

Being subjected to violence for simply existing in a foid's proximity and having fun without bothering anyone = an incel's fate.
Were you going to Finland to buy alcohol?

Dont let that happen again (no “just” in the beginning or “bro” at the end)

female humanoids

Should have slapped her back. Equal rights equal fights

Us incels must learn to react with violence otherwise we will get stepped on like this all the time .But in the words of Seneca, It's always the powerless who are the most angry.

A similar thing happened to me in Estonia in a unisex bathroom. I was singing karaoke, then went to the bathroom and a Russian foid screamed at me and punched me in the arm. I gestured innocently as to express my confusion. I did not speak any Russian at the time.

A similar thing happened to me in Estonia in a unisex bathroom. I was singing karaoke, then went to the bathroom and a Russian foid screamed at me and punched me in the arm. I gestured innocently as to express my confusion. I did not speak any Russian at the time.
The way they're so quick to violence is astonishing.

The sad thing is that trip to Estonia was like the highlight of my young adult life.
Imagine the highlight of your young life involving being punched by a foid. Incels lead brutal lives. Hope you had fun on the trip regardless of that incident.