Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A woman pissed on my shoe last night

GaelicTruecel

GaelicTruecel

Recruit
★★
At a concert last night a fat woman behind me pissed on purpose and some of it went on my shoe. She was wearing a dress so she just pissed standing up, she obviously didn't want to walk to the toilet through the crowds.
Noone even confronted her about it, imagine the uproar if I started pissing in public in a crowd.

At a concert last night a fat woman behind me pissed on purpose and some of it went on my shoe. She was wearing a dress so she just pissed standing up, she obviously didn't want to walk to the toilet through the crowds.
Noone even confronted her about it, imagine the uproar if I started pissing in public in a crowd.
Piss her back.

Should've punched her in the face.

disgusting, but some people have fetishes for that too

At least it wasn't defecation

Congrats, now you have syphilis :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back