Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A woman managed to make me laugh today and I don’t know how to feel.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
So there’s this series of Star Wars prequel YouTube Poops made by this user called Sorenova. They’re fucking hilarious.
Obviously, I thought Sorenova was a dude. Well today I found out that Sorenova is actually a chick (not a tranny but a British chick).

These are some of my favorite parodies and today I found out they are from the brain of a woman.

anyway here they are if anyone’s interested:

idk tho I’m a sucker for surreal and shitposting-type humor but really idk what to say.

this is her, btw

No I don’t think she’s a tranny, I heard her real voice in a vid and she sounds like Tracer from Overwatch. I don’t know any trans girls with a convincing female voice.

Last edited:
If a foid makes you laugh ur a retard tbh

Not even a single word, and I already knew it was a foid.
Their style of humor is very self-deprecating, denoting lots of self awareness.
Its very sarcastic and deadpan too.

I don't know how to describe it but think of the likes of LeafyIsHere and Pyrocynical, that's the style of humor I'm referring too.

And foids are copying it.

Women aren't funny.

Also they type like this: "lol i'm trash, say nigger xd, im so edgy because i type in lowercase constantly"

lel "hey im saying lol and xd ironically don't you get the joke because im saying it ironically? typing in lowercase is soooooo cool because im an epic memer lol"

This is the style of humor that fits women well because they're dramatic and self-conscious all the time. They hide their insecurities through self-deprecating humor.

Last edited:
not a tranny but a British chick
Same thing
full

Fuck that. When it comes to YTPs my motto is: "if it aint Hellion Hero it aint right".

boomer foids have terrible jokes
i haven't talked to a female outside my family in months so idk what their humor consist of

Not even a single word, and I already knew it was a foid.
Their style of humor is very self-deprecating, denoting lots of self awareness.
Its very sarcastic and deadpan too.

I don't know how to describe it but think of the likes of LeafyIsHere and Pyrocynical, that's the style of humor I'm referring too.

And foids are copying it.

Women aren't funny.

Also they type like this: "lol i'm trash, say nigger xd, im so edgy because i type in lowercase constantly"

lel "hey im saying lol and xd ironically don't you get the joke because im saying it ironically? typing in lowercase is soooooo cool because im an epic memer lol"

This is the style of humor that fits women well because they're dramatic and self-conscious all the time. They hide their insecurities through self-deprecating humor.
I mean if you can't even get past the scrolling text because "fuck women" then you're missing out

smh if I didn't say a chick made this y'all would watch it

Im confused when Im entertained by a foid then I remind myself about blackpill teachings. Imo, Go ahead n laugh at her content, it's only dangerous when u find yourself sayin 'muh qween', 'you are beautiful' on her twitter.

There is another foid youtuber I know who doesn't show her face in videos but is still quite popular n has plenty of orbiters.

Im confused when Im entertained by a foid then I remind myself about blackpill teachings. Imo, Go ahead n laugh at her content, it's only dangerous when u find yourself sayin 'muh qween', 'you are beautiful' on her twitter.

There is another foid youtuber I know who doesn't show her face in videos but is still quite popular n has plenty of orbiters.
I don’t attach myself to people I know. I don’t give a shit about Sorenova herself. I only care about the content she puts out.
I don’t care about whether or not the person who made something I enjoy is male or female.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I didn't watch it. Lol.

But yeah. Funny af!

Do you know about Simone Giertz ?

I thought she was genuinely funny and original when I saw her breakfast machine video :

Turns out she had a brain cancer (she's ok now after surgery).

I can't help but wonder if there is a causation here.

Do you know about Simone Giertz ?

I thought she was genuinely funny and original when I saw her breakfast machine video :

Turns out she had a brain cancer (she's ok now after surgery).

I can't help but wonder if there is a causation here.

Tbh I suppose women can be funny but I guess many aren’t simply because they have inherent value for existing. Men on the other hand would benefit from being funny so they can become people others would want to make friends with, as well as someone a girl would like on top of his looks. I’ve sometimes laughed during conversations with girls (especially family members).

The only two female comedians that I can say have made me laugh are Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

I’ve noticed that women seem to be better at writing comedy for TV shows and sketches than they are for stand-up.

also Mean Girls is hilarious

Likes Soy Wars and a whore makes him laugh. Clearly a cuck tbh

I don’t understand the hate incels seem to have for Star Wars as a whole. Yeah the sequel films are SJW trash but the originals are classics, the extended universe has awesome lore, and there’s so many great Star Wars video games.

I get hating the fandom, but I don’t get the hate for it as a concept.

Amy Poehler
I enjoyed Parks and Recreation, at least the first few seasons, but Amy Poehler was not part of the writing team, was she ?

I don’t understand the hate incels seem to have for Star Wars as a whole. Yeah the sequel films are SJW trash but the originals are classics, the extended universe has awesome lore, and there’s so many great Star Wars video games.

I like star wars 1-6 but the new ones are garbage and if you see it thats not good. I also like LOTR Alot. I hate harry potter though

I enjoyed Parks and Recreation, at least the first few seasons, but Amy Poehler was not part of the writing team, was she ?
I’m pretty sure she was one of the writers, and the writing team did have a few women in it.

Tina Fey created 30 Rock and was the head writer and I thought that show was pretty funny.

But while I do say that I think there’s women who are good at writing comedy for shows and shit, I’ve yet to find a female stand up comedian that I find funny.

Tbh the prequels are trash overhyped because of the original trilogy and as far as i know the hate is mostly against teh fandom

Tbh the prequels are trash overhyped because of the original trilogy and as far as i know the hate is mostly against teh fandom
There’s good things about the prequels like world building but the shit acting and writing ruined them. Some of the moments are hilarious when they’re meant to be serious.
The Clone Wars TV show did the prequels better than the prequels ever could.